Chapter 10 - Good Morning, Morioh

Rohan said the I could sleep since I was sneezing a bit, probably because I was in the rain all last night. I covered myself in his comfortable sheets after changing before closing my eyes and thinking about him. About what he thought about me. About what he wanted from me, and more importantly, what he wanted to do with me. 

 I know he loves to have research, but sometimes I just want to shout at him and say, " Are my emotions just material for your journal? " That would make me truly understand him. 

That one question would compete everything.

Anyways, once I got my rest in, I slipped out of bed and told him I was heading out. He said his goodbyes, and I walked out of the door feeling undesirable, almost under pressure, but the pressure made me happier every time I thought about what the pressure was.

    Right now, I'm back at my house, and honestly, I don't know what to think. Later today I realized Rohan gave me another one of his shirts on accident, and I knew I needed a way to return it. After all, he is the type to hold grudges for a while, everyone knew that! Tomorrow, I will ask if Koichi will help me return it, but until then, I will be preparing myself for me and Rohan's next encounter.