chapter 1

Yerin's pov

" Good morning yerin~ it's now 7:00am" says her alarm, repeatedly for 3 times

"OH MY GOSH, I'M LATE." I shower quickly and hurriedly ran downstairs but i stopped when i heard my parents talking about a divorce.

3rd person pov:

"𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒀𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚, 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆.."

"Appa.." yerin looked into his stepfather's eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks. Shaking in fear

"Yerin ah.." her stepfather walked towards her but yerin quickly wiped her tears and get out of the house.

She cried out loud , letting all of her frustration away.

>>>>>>>>>>>

As she's already infront of her school gates, someone tapped her shoulder and worriedly asked,

" Hey.. are you okay? Do you need help?"

Yerin turned around and saw a handsome and cute guy looking at her with full of concerned and confusion on his face.

Yerin's pov:

My heart skipped a beat as i heard his warm voice. I don't even know why and I immediately stopped crying because of it

"Oh, I'm okay.." i replied with a fake smile. But he seems to not believe my words and he walked closer to me. I started to feel anxious but then he wiped my tears away as im not even conscious that I'm still crying.

"Pretty girl should not cry. She'll be ugly. Did you know that?" He smiled then he cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his tie.

I'm so speechless and i don't even know what to say because MY HEART IS GOING CRAZY. WHO TF IS THIS GUY AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!!!!!

"Uh, sorry i gotta go-" 

AS I WAS ABOUT TO GO, HE GRABBED MY WRIST AND SAID

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE, what's your name??" He shyly asked me while looking at the ground.

"Im yerin"

3rd person pov:

Little did she know, she has already at the peak of breaking her promise that she made a year ago.

"she's cute" he chuckled while looking at yerin's running away from him

Yerin's pov:

I looked at my watch and it says "7:30am". I ran as fast as i could and thankfully, i managed to enter my class before 7:45.

I walked towards my sit and lay my head down on the table while waiting for the teacher to come.

Few minutes later, my teacher arrived and introduce us a guy. OH WAIT, ISNT HE THE GUY THAT WIPED MY TEARS JUST NOW INFRONT OF THE GATE???? whAt is hE doIng hErE. IM DOOMED.

"Good morning class. As you all can see, he is a new student. He transferred here due to a personal reason but i hope you all will get along with him because he's so kind and cute " my teacher nudged him and laugh. All of my classmates went "WOHOOO " "WELCOME"

"hello everyone, im kwon soonyoung. You can call me soonyoung or hoshi ^_^"

He's kinda cute- I WTF YERIN . WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I slapped my face and shrugged my thoughts off.

"Umm soonyoung, you can sit next to the girl there. Her name is yerin"

i guess, this is going to be tough for me.. i sigh..

As he approached me with a cute smile, i didn't even realise that I was smiling too. Then i suddenly remember about my own promise, i immediately looked down and i didn't greet him at all.

"Hey, are you feeling better?"

I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM BUT MY HEART SAYS THE OPPOSITE WAY.

"yea.." i said without even giving him a glance.

"Good to hear that from you. I hope we can be friends" he said happily but i ignore him.

Soonyoung's pov:

She's so different from other girls that I've met. Yerin ssi, i hope i could get to know you soon ..
He said in his heart. Smiling secretly

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! As this is my first time writing a fanfic, i hope you all don't mind about my grammar and any mistake that i made. Happy reading!