...a lovely walk in the park...

Sav pov~

Me and brokie where walking the park , when we seen this guy on top of this girl, he looked at us and he looked at brokie, he ran to her and I jumped in front of her, grabbing him before he could hurt my friend, as my friend started to call the cops, this son of a bitch bites me, I grab hi, by his collar and I punch him in the face till he's knocked out, my friend pulled me off him and she start to run some where, I ran with her. As we got out of he park, people where killing other people and things where on fire, and then his pack of guys looked at us, and they made these weird sounds, like they where animals, they start to run at us and I grabbed brokie hand as I bulleted in to school, that was quiet I ran, to a storage closet with a window, and as I was about to get in with her, when those guys broke down that door, I shoved brokie in their, locking it and I told her to put something in front of the door, I was then tackled my one of those things and they started to bite and scratch me, then one fell on me, and then one after a other, and I heard blurred voices and and there blurred figure, one grabbed brokie as she tried to get to me but one said the word. "She's dead we have to leave kid" , I then passed out and everything went black.....