Kidnapped

Days  pass sumedh and ruhi bond going best day by day. Radhika's dadi  seeing the best  boy for radhika but she  refuse. 

In night
     Ruhi and dadi both coming for  shopping  after shopping they go to toy shop. Sumedh and his family also come their. 

Khushi: vasudev ji ap mujhe new saree dilaoge na

Vasudev: arey  saree kiya ap toh puri shop kharid lo

Khushi: ohh thank u 

Kartik: ho  gya ap dono ka pyaar wala romance toh ab ham  yaha jis wajha se aaya ha wo puri kare.

Vasudev: haa chalo

Khushi: haa sumedh tu kuch bol ku nahi raha ha...

Sumedh: puri duniya ka toh ap akele bol leti hu

Kartik: or nahi toh kiya.

They  see the mall Khushi brought some beautiful dress for her. Radhika also come their Khushi see her.

Khushi:(thought)  ku aisa lag raha jese ma isko janti hu koi Rishta ho mara isse Pagal ho gai hu mai pata nahi kiya soch rahi hu.

Radhika and khushi  see dress for her and come out. Khushi was about to slip but radhika hold her.

Radhika: Ap thik toh haina aunty

Khushi: ha beta ma thik hu Thank you mari madat karne ka liya

Radhika: koi baat nahi aunty. Kiya hua aunty ap kuch soch rahi ha

Khushi: beta kiya ham pehle kabhi mila hai

Radhika: nahi aunty ham toh pehli baar mil raha ha apko aisa lag raha hoga accha ab mai chalti hu

Radhika goes

Ruhi and dadi also done after brought toys. They both come to  cafe. And wait for radhika sumedh karthik also come their. Radhika and sumedh both are opposite to each other. Radhika sumedh both hit each other. Sumedh see radhika and mesmerizing by her. Both eyes attract each other. Radhika says sorry to him. Sumedh come out from his dream world and radhika goes from their. Sumedh see her while going ruhi see sumedh  She  start come to her but dadi stop her sumedh and kartik both goes from their.
After shopping mall
Radhika ruhi come to home. Ruhi was sad radhika notice that. She ask her what happened to her 

Ruhi: superman.... Wo waha the mall me par dadi milne nahi diya.

Radhika: superman kon ruhi

Ruhi: superman sumii mara school teacher

Radhika: oh accha

Ruhi: mumma apko pata ha wo bohut accha hai baki sir jese nhi hai he looks very handsome or pata hai wo mara friend bhi ban chuka hai.

Radhika: ohk thik hai ab chalo so jao raat ho gai ha

Ruhi: thik ha ma kal unse milungi

Radhika: hmm ab so jao.

Next day.
Ruhi go to school and searching for sumedh but after many hours he didn't come both sumedh and kartik didn't come school. Ruhi was sad all day and after school bell ring in afternoon many children stand ruhi waiting for radhika she and start walking and  see a man whose kidnap a boy ruhi about running but the man see her and catch her. Ruhi start cry but the man also take her with him. Radhika come their and see ruhi is not their she start searching for her but ruhi is missing she is shocked and she tell to teacher but they don't know about ruhi. Radhika call her dadi and they both search for ruhi but they fails. Radhika was helpless and thought about ruhi she remember a single time she spend with ruhi. Then she think about superman and go to principal cabin.