Chapter 6: Mika's home village

Fuyu woke up in the morning as Mika sat near her. "You're awake. Morning Fuyu." Mika said. "Hey." Fuyu sighed. "Still mad?" Mika asked. Fuyu nodded getting up. "Oh well. You'll get over it. I'm leaving anyways. Cool off alright?" Mika said getting up and patting Fuyu's head. Fuyu nodded as Mika walked her to the village and left. "Why does she always have to leave?" Fuyu wondered out loud. "Who knows." Khade replied. "Come child. Let's go." Khade said leading Fuyu in a hut.

    Mika walked to a nearest village where she grew up. Before she met sango and the demon slayer village. A child ran up to her and hugged her. "Oh hey freya. What's up?" Mika asked kneeling down."Nothing much." Freya smiled. "alright." Mika smiled sitting down. "Mika! You came back." Another kid ran up to her and hugged her making her almost trip. "Iona. Hi." Mika laughed. Iona and freya smiled and ran off. "Sorry bout that Mika." A woman sighed. "It's fine. I was like that at one point." Mika smiled. "True." The woman nodded. "Where is it?" Mika asked the woman. "Where she wanted to be." The woman replied waving bye. "thanks." Mika nodded walking towards it. She picked some flowers up from near by and sat down near a grave on a log. "Hey mom. I'm back. Glad that you will be happier now." Mika said to the grave. Mika layed the flowers down on it and sat back down. "Cherry blossoms flowing in the wind. Can you hear my voice?" Mika said with some tears streaming down her face. "Cherry Blossoms floating by. I hope peace can come. May you sleep peacefully through the night. Your dreams will take flight. As I'm right next to you." Mika cried out. "Cherry blossoms flowing by. I can hear your voice." A voice said touching Mika's shoulder. "Hey mom." She smiled wiping her tears. "hey Mika." The voice said.