short story!

Since it's gonna be awhile until I finish the other oneshot I'm making have this!
Nishinoya's POV:
Asahi tied me up and grabbed a box out from under his bed,he pulled out a blindfold and vibrator. He put the blindfold over my eyes and I felt him put the vibrator inside me and turn it into max,he kissed me and whispered in my ear "I'll be back in about 4-5 hours" I heard the door shut. I started moaning very loudly and squirming trying to get out of the rope but it was tied to tightly and I knew it was gonna leave a mark on my wrists.
Asahi's POV:
I walked out of the house and started walking to Daichi's house,Noya has been a brat all day so me and Daichi agreed I could come over for a few hours while Noya learns his lesson.
Nishinoya's POV:
It's been 5 hours and I've cummed atleast 10 times, I'm crying because it hurts from how much pleasure I'm in. I cum once again and then I hear the door open. I feel the vibrator be taken out of me and asahi's dick in me, he starts thrusting really fast and hard repeatedly hitting my prostate. He keeps doing this getting faster and faster until I'm screaming his name, after me and him both cum he pulls out. After a few minutes he takes the blindfold off me and unties me and lays me on the bed,he grabs one of his hoodies and puts it on me "did you learn your lesson puppy?" I quickly nodded not wanting another punishment. He smiles and gets in bed next to me and covers us both in the blanket and pulls me closer,he puts a protective arm around me and holds me. Soon we both fall asleep.