1

she traced the rain droplets through her window, as she spaced out. Her feet swinging forward and backward, watching the scenery through the window. Her nails dug on her thigh as her blue eyes scanned the area. london, that's the dream.

she was currently in a cab in the great big apple, starting fresh with her best friend, emily skinner, who sat beside her in the car.

a couple of minutes later, the car stopped at a bunch of town houses. she received nice vibes from the place, it was quiet but there were a lot of people roaming around the area. the taxi driver went outside and opened up a large dull-looking umbrella. he then opened the back door, revealing a dozed off sadie sink. she was quick to realize that the cab driver was waiting for her and she tumbled out of the mustard colored car, emily tagging along.

she mumbled a small "thank you." to the driver as emily carried the bags toward the apartment building. a pile of boxes bestowed on the third floor, stacking up on each other.

they finally reached shelter, making the driver leave and drive off in his car. "this is it." the blonde haired girl remarked in a hushed tone, gazing at the building towering over them. "a start to our new journey." she exclaims, ascending to the jet black stairs. sadie nodded, rushing towards the stairs, gliding her soft palms on the rough edges of the railings.

she slung on the strap of her backpack as emily dropped her purse to the floor, looking at their new apartment. the blonde haired girl whipped her head at sadie with a smile plastered across her face. she then continued to open the door to see a half-furnished (of course they yet to decorate) apartment. sadie stopped dead on her tracks, a euphoric gasp chocked out of her throat. "this is our home?" she questioned in disbelief.

a smirk grew on the blonde's face, turning her head back to the blue-eyed girl and nodding. slightly flipping her soft amber colored hair that once rested on her shoulder, she rushed towards the house. she danced around the house, swaying her hands in the air. "woohoo!" she giddily shouted. their laughs flew freely in the air, as happiness bubbled up inside their stomachs.

after a long and rushed day of wandering across the great city of new york, eating hotdogs and cheesy fries, shopping in town square, and watched a musical; they finally rest theirselves down, and collapsed in each of their own bed. "that was so fun!" sadie exclaimed, raising both her hands in the air and then making them fall while watching the ceiling.

"it won't be fun anymore tomorrow because school." emily sighs, resting on her bed. "shit, i forgot about that.." the ginger huffs, sad, "anyways, i'm excited. i finally get to get rid of you!"

emily threw a pillow, weakly at sadie, earning a laugh from the red-haired girl.

before passing out sadie managed to croak out "goodnight." before her eyes fluttered shut, as emily was already asleep.

a/n: hiya guyss!! i'm sorry this was short, but i plan to make chapters short to milk the slow-burn. anyways this was unedited but i had to whip something out. sorry if ur not into angst, slow burns, or short chapters, because I WILL be abusing those topics. anyways smell ya later loves!

from,
hazel