Chapter 1 - School.

*Beep Beep Beeb* My alarm goes. I stretched for a couple of seconds and then I decided what I should wear.

This is what you wear:

Then I was going to make my breakfast because I was starving but my doorbell rang so I couldn't make my breakfast

Then I was going to make my breakfast because I was starving but my doorbell rang so I couldn't make my breakfast. When I opened the door I saw my brother Jin. "Oh hey... What are you doing here?"I asked. "Also a good morning, but I was wondering if you could make my breakfast I ran out of products."He responded. "Eh... yeah sure come in. But this is already the fourth time that you ran out of products. Next time I'm not making your breakfast."I said. Jin walked in and turned the television on. "What do you want for breakfast?"I asked. "Just 2 eggs are enough."He said while zapping on my television. In the time he was zapping I made breakfast for us both. "Jin food is ready!"I said because I know he wouldn't come if I didn't call him.

~Time skip 10 minutes later.~

"Thanks, Y/N I will go grocery shopping today," Jin said while walking with me to school. "No problem but do you have to walk me to school today? I don't want the whole school to know you're my brother."I said a little annoyed. "Well yeah I need to talk to you-" Jin couldn't finish his sentence because someone yelled "Y/N!" I couldn't place who it was but I really hoped it was Jungkook. But It was Minju. She ran to us and asked me "Y/N who is this??" "Well, Minju this is my brother Jin," I said to Minju. "Jin this is my best friend Minju, "I said to Jin. "Nice to meet you Jin," Minju said very enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you Minju," Jin said while shaking Minju's hand as she did the same. "Y/N we have to go to class it starts in 3 minutes, I'm sorry Jin but we have to go. Byeee" Minju said, "No it's okay I understand good luck with your classes." Jin said, "Bye Jin I will see you later." I said while walking away.

Jins P.O.V

"Y/N!!" Some girl screamed from behind. It was really in time. It's not like I made something up I really need to speak to someone. But I can't say who to Y/N because she wouldn't understand and if I say who I need to kill her or I need to kidnap her and I absolutely don't want to do both of them. But back to who I need to speak to. I need to speak to my boss Jungkook. Yes, Jungkook. We actually have a whole group of 7 members. Their names are Me, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. This is not just a group of 7 boys. We all are mafia but Jungkook is the leader of the group and the mafia boss of all the mafia bosses. We help the police but we also don't help the police. It's complicated. After all the girls' name was Minju and she was Y/N best friend I ready knew that but I had to act surprised. So I did what I did and eventually, they walked away.

End of Jins P.O.V

So this is my first ChApTeOoOoOo~ I J-Hope you liked it. And I'm probably gonna repeat this like 1000000000000000 times but please go check LivDeobi her story it is a really fun story. I'm btw sorry if there are some faults. That's because English is not my first language. So I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar faults. J-hope you will enjoy my next Chapter.