Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Valerie’s p.o.v

I ran, and I wasn't stopping. Sweat ran through my forehead, I could hear my heart hammering in my chest, my palms sweaty, and the man who wouldn't go away. I was terrified, he never left; everywhere I turned he was there. I ran through the forest, I couldn’t stop.

I felt as his strong hands got a hold of my arms and started kissing my neck. I was disgusted with this man, "Let me go!" I screamed at him, as he held me tighter. A shiver ran through my whole body as he chuckled; he pinned me against a tree.

"You are mine!" I screamed as the man bit my neck. What was wrong with him? I struggled to pull away, as I whimpered.  "Shh my dear the pain will go away" he cooed. "I'm not yours let me go!"

***

I woke up with sweat all over my body; I ran my fingers through my hair. I couldn't get this horrible dream out of my head. It wasn't a dream though, it was a nightmare and I hated it. "Baby girl it’s okay" I saw as my friend calmed my sobbing down.

"Was it the same dream?" I nodded, "I can never see his face!" I squeezed my friend tighter. "He's just there and he never goes away" she made me lay down. "Baby girl it was just a dream" I just nodded. "Now get some sleep yeah?" I nodded again. If only she knew it wasn't a dream this had actually happened to me and I remember it so vividly... except his face.

I sigh I might never see his face, but the fact that he managed to get into my head and I couldn't pull him or forget him was terrifying. I tried to shake it off but I couldn't, I always came back to the same thing...who was he?

Prince Alexander p.o.v

"I do not understand you father" "You need to find your princess it's time son" I smiled widely, father had finally allowed me to go visit the human land and that excited me. "Now son, you must be careful that land isn't ours, you cannot kill any human being" he gave me a serious look, "Young prince you'll be attending school and switching every two weeks, if I'm right... the prophecy says your mate will be around 17 or 18..." I saw as it was hard for him to say something and was thinking about, "Son you must not sleep around with every female that is thrown your way, you'll regret it" he looked at his palms. I knew he was serious, because of that he almost lost mother.

Those weren't my plans but that was a good idea, "You can't go sleeping around because your mate will hate you forever, or at least until she can't the pressure of being away from you" I smiled. A mate, I want to find her... but at the same time, I love adventures, I loved to explore. Usually girls can't, they are very.... all they want is sex, I mean my mate better want that once in a while or if we are married, but I need her to be a strong independent women who can... when I have battle she'll take charge, who'll fight for me... and she has to be absolutely beautiful, "Father how do you know you've found your mate?" He smiled, remembering how he met mother?

"Son trust me you'll know your body will be attracted to her scent you won't get enough of her, the lust of her blood will literally kill you, and you’ll want to me with her every second of every day. At first rejection will hurt, but she’ll eventually accept you… and since you the moment you start kissing her lips, you’ll have to control yourself, you’ll want her really badly” I rolled my eyes, “I’m serious son” he laughed at me, “Thank you father, I must prepare myself for my journey” I bowed, “Wait son, you mustn’t take blood from a bottle from that land, it could be poison, many will try to get rid of you” I nodded and excused myself to my bed room.

A mate sounded wonderful, I was too excited; I wanted to find her now, but it’s a huge world out there how will I know?

Valerie’s p.o.v