Chapter 14- Sisters

Okay, so maayybbbeee Operation Adrian was really me just shoving through the girls even harder than the first time, but hey, it worked. I reach the center of the crowd, grab Adrian, and plow as fast and as hard as I can through the girls.

Once we're free, I clasp onto Adrian's hand, and begin booking it to the apartment, as a mob runs after us screaming. I need to take a few shortcuts through several alleyways, but I eventually loose them and safely get to the apartment.

I shove Adrian through the front door and slam it closed behind me. I let out a sigh of relief. "Leave your shoes but the door." I say panting. "Nobody should be home right now. Ethan's at basketball practice, Chris is out with some friends, Robin is at one of her classes, and my parents are at work."

"Wow that's a mouthful." Adrian says. "It must be nice having such a big family."

"Oh trust me, it's not all sunshine and rainbows." I say, looking back at Adrian, whose eyes are on the picture of my family from last Christmas. We're all smiling in front of the Christmas tree. Dad, Chris and Ethan are all wearing matching green sweaters, and Mom, Robin, and my hair is styled perfectly from going to the salon. Chris is giving Ethan bunny ears, and Robins arms are crossed as she smirks. Moms hands are on my shoulders and dad's arm is wrapped around her. I smile at the memory. "But at the end of the day, I'd do anything for them." I say.

I lead Adrian into the living room. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask.

Adrian smirks. "Didn't we have a kiss to get back to?"

I grin and Adrian sits down on the couch next to me. We close our eyes, and our lips meet. Without breaking the kiss, Adrian gently picks me up and sets me on his lap, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Adrian's arms wrap around my waist, and I lean myself deeper into his chest. We occasionally part for quick breaths before we kiss each other again. I run my fingers through Adrian's soft blonde hair and smile to myself. "This was worth the wait." He softly mumbles. I feel shivers run up my spine and I cup his face in my hands as I kiss every part of his head.

"Hello? Is anyone her-Ohhh..."

I jerk away from Adrian and we exchange shocked glances. I look to the door to see Robin standing there, setting her bag on the coat rack. "Dang (yn)...so who is your 'friend', huh? Robin says, wiggling her eyebrows.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I shriek, jumping off of Adrian's lap.

Robin shrugs her shoulders. "My late afternoon class was cancelled."

"THEN YOU SHOULD TELL ME BEFORE I INVITE MY BOYFRIEND..." I slap my hands over my mouth realizing what I said.

"You have a boyfriend?!?" Robin squeals, and Adrian slowly brings his head into his hands. "Since when? Tell me everything. Who else knows? You can come to me if you ever need advice. You've been using condoms right?"

I my face turns bright red. "ROBIN!" I slowly sit back down and bury my head into Adrian's shoulder. He gently strokes my (hc) hair.

"Look, please don't tell anyone. Only a few teenage girls know and some of my friends from Paris." I softly say. "This means a lot to me."

Robin sighs and gives me a small smile. "Fine. But you have to do my laundry for a week." Robin approaches me and holds out her pinkie.

"Deal." I say, locking our pinkies.

"So are you gonna introduce me orrr...?"

"Oh yeah." I place my hand on Adrian's shoulder. "This is Adrian. Adrian, this is my older sister, Roberta."

"It's Robin." Robin shoots me a look. She holds out her hand to Adrian. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." Adrian shakes her hand.

"Wait a minute...are you ADRIAN AGRESTE?!?"

Adrian nervously chuckles. "Heh...yeah." He says sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

Robin shoots me a bruh why didn't you tell me that you're dating the son of a world famous fashion designer?? look.

Robin sighs. "Welp, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it then." She says, walking out of the room.

"Wait, Robin?" I say grabbing her wrist. "Thankyou." I pull her into a hug. Robin seems a bit surprised, but her face softens and she hugs me back. "No prob."

Robin head into her bedroom and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I've always wanted a brother."

I turn around to face Adrian whose smiling. "I'm sorry." I sympathetically say.

"It's alright. After meeting Nino, he became the brother i never had. He always looks out for me."

"That's sweet." I say.

Adrian smiles when his phone rings. "Hello?....Oh hey Natalie.....I'm at a friends house....but you said that I could have this afternoon free.......okay I'll be there soon...oh okay....bye." Adrian sighs and slips his phone into his back pocket. "I've got to go. My body guard and Natalie are going to pick me up at a shop down the street."

I frown, but quickly act as though I don't mind to much, not wanting to make Adrian feel worse. "That's alright. Want me to walk with you?" I ask.

He slips his backpack over his shoulder. "I'd love that."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Dear Diary,

As strange as it may sound, I've never expected the first family member of mine to find out about Adrian and my relationship would be Robin. I guess with our five year age gap, I've just never felt very close to her. My mom tells me that we'll always have a special bond since we're sisters, but I don't know if that's true. Our interests are just so different!
I remember when we were younger we were two peas in a pod. My mom always says how she could never pry us apart. But as we grew older we also began to grow apart. Maybe now we'll become closer as sisters, and maybe even friends. (Even if it means that I have to do her laundry!)

Sincerely,
(Yn)