Chapter 𝟜

❣︎Hey guys this is the 4th chapter in this story and I really hope you are liking this story. I will be practicing smut for future stories that I will be posting. Anyways I skipped class to write this so enjoy!❣︎

ఌ𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:ఌ

I went up to my room to get ready for school, since my father told me that I will be attending school from now on. I got my pants on and my shirt and a hoodie over my shirt. I started to head down to the living area and I saw gon with the same uniform as I did but I was confused in why he was there . I went up to him and sat next to him on the couch, I saw that he was reading a book and I laid his head on my chest.

"M-master killua?! I can't be doing this!.." he said as he tried to get up."shh cutie it's alright I won't tell anyone, just keep reading okay?"

He smiled and layed back down and continued reading, I started to develop feelings for him and I can't get them to go away. I know that if my father finds out I like him, he will end up firing him so I will keep my feelings hidden for now. I waited untill gon stood up and put his hand out, I smiled and took his hand.

"Come on master killua, we will be late"

"Alright cutie let's go"

We started to head to the car and he got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat next to him. He started to drive and I started up ahead but to time to time I started at him for a few minutes before looking ahead again. We made it to the huge school and got out of the car, Gon then started to walk beside me.

"Master killua I will be having the same classes as you due to your fathers orders to keep you safe"

I nod and start to walk to the office, I had a few girls trying to get to me since I am known as one of the most richest families known but gon shood them away and we made it to the office. We got our schedule and our locker combinations and headed to our lockers that where next to each other luckily, we went to our first class that was science. I sat behind gon and we started to listen to the class. I was starting off into space until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Master killua, it's time for next class"

"Oh right! Coming"

I got up and got my books and went to the next class of the day, it was honestly really boring but I liked being with gon so I was okay with it for now.

♡︎KI TO ᒪᑌᑎᑕᕼ TIᗰᗴ ♡︎

It's now time for lunch and I head to my locker to put my books away and gon is waiting on me, we started to walk to the cafeteria and get our food. I then heard some girl giggling and pointing at gon that was getting his tray of food. The girl walk up to gon and tap his shoulder making him turn around.

"Hey cutie~ what are you doing this afternoon?"

"Oh hello there, I actually have work this afternoon sorry"

"Aw that's to bad~ well here is our number call us anytime cutie~"

He waved at them and went to sit by me on a small table outside, he sat next to me and started to eat. "Master killua are you going to eat your food?" He asked me as I was just starting at my food. "Yeah I am, but what did those girls say to you?" "Oh they just wanted to hang out and I told them I had work and they just gave me their numbers"

I will admit I was pretty jealous that they were talking to him, he's mine and I will make him mine so if those girl try to flirt or make a move on him...I'll simply just kill them!☺︎︎

❣︎𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕚𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪! 𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕒! ❣︎