Insecurities~❤🖤

Requested <3

FLUFF with like the smallest amount of angst i swear it wont make you cry-

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi were laying in bed. Iwa, watching tv and Oikawa, on his phone. Oikawa was scrolling through his camera roll, cringing and scoffing at some of the pictures of himself.

"Will you stop, I'm trying to watch something." Iwaizumi said. "Sorry Iwa-chan, I cant help it. I look so..." Oikawa replied, stopping his sentence

Hajime sighed.

"Lemme see, " He said, taking Oikawas phone "Hajime!!" Oikawa exclaimed, trying to grab his phone back. "You look fine to me,, so stop complaining." Iwaizumi stated. "I do? I dont think so..." Oikawa sighs.

Hajime continued scrolling through his camera roll.

"You look perfectly fine." Iwa says, handing Oikawa his phone back.

Oikawa rolls his eyes and gets up, heading into the bathroom.

He looked himself up and down in the full body mirror and frowned. He stared at himself, on the verge of tears.

He stares until another figure pops up in the mirror. Iwaizumi slides his arms around Oikawas waist and lays his head on his shoulder.

"Why are you crying my king? Wipe your tears cuz bitch we're going shopping." Iwaizumi says

Oikawa laughs "Really, Iwa." Oikawa said.

"Yes,, now lets go before I change my mind."

"Seriously!? Thank you babe!" Oikawa said in excitement, hugging him. Hajime hesitated, but hugged him back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TIME SKIP~

Oikawa and Iwaizumi drove to the nearest mall. They were sitting in the parking lot, in their car.

"I cant believe I'm doing this-" "Its because you love me, Iwa-chan." Oikawa replied "Sadly, yes." Hajime spoke, jokingly. Oikawas smile went to a frown. "Baby, I was only joking. I love you," He said, kissing him. "Love you too." Oikawa responded, smiling again.

Both males got out of the car and started walking towards the mall entry.

Oikawa tries holding Iwas hand but Iwaizumi just ended up shrugging it off.

"...Am I really that bad...?" Oikawa asked with a sad expression on his face. "What!? No! Of course not." Iwaizumi replied, grabbing Oikawas hand, holding it tightly.

"So bipolar." Oikawa said.

"Hush."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both males were now inside of the Mall. Oikawa was picking out outfits but couldnt decide on which one to get.

He tried both on in the changing rooms but still couldtnt decide. He equally like them both, but they were pretty expensive.

"Iwa-chan, I need your help." Oikawa said "With?" Hajime asked. "Which outfit looked better on me?" "Neither." "You're not helping. Please be serious." Oikawa groaned "I am being serious. You looked better naked." Iwaizumi truthfully states

Oikawa grew flustered.

"W-wait.. I told you to close your eyes while I was changing!" Oikawa exclaimed. "Sorry,, couldn't resist. If you want me to be honest about the outfits, then the second one," Hajime replied. "Why don't you just get both though?"

"Because, they're expensive outfits." Oikawa said. "So? Spend as much as you want." "Eh? No, I can't. I'm not spending your money freely." "It's fine,, I agreed to take you here, didn't I?" "Yeah, but you don't need to completely spoil me! Ill just take the one."

"Fine. Be stubborn then." Hajime sighed.

They walk out of the changing room and to the check out. Iwaizumi pays and they head back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for today, Iwa~" Oikawa says, cuddling more into him.

"Yeah, yeah." Iwa replied, rubbing Oikawas back.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Oikawa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was kinda bad but umm...

Requests always open<3