How it all started.

You woke up,You turned to you're left seeing you're little brother "Tsukasa" sleeping.He always got you're mom's attention, Which made you Jealous for no reason.AND HE FORGOT IT WAS A FRIDAY.HE QUICKLY GOT UP AND WENT TO TAKE A QUICK BATH.'God damnit M/N!!'you thought.You're mom ignored you.That bitch hated you🙄.(also you're dad was doing "something"HE CHEATED ON THE BITCHHH. 😝😝)You went to the bus and sat on the back.God you were starving!'You were at school by now'.You were looking for you're locker, A bunch of people were staring at you which made you hella nervous.You opened you're locker and grabbed you're notebooks and stuff like that and headed into class.The class was History.You were really bored and just went to you're seat.(the seat was in the back)You were next to the window.(LUCKYY.)Out of nowhere it started raining.You got much calmer,You slept in the middle of class.You're teacher never tried to wake you up since they aren't that type of person.But you had to take extra classes after school. (After class)   The hallway was really full with kids, And you hated that.You went to get a umbrella.
(IT CAME OUT IF NO WHERE😫)

You went to the garden.And sat there, All lonely and you enjoyed the peace.Until some random person called you.You put you're phone on silent.

'Let me enjoy my fucking peace.'

You went back to daydreaming.You felt some raindrops on you're hand, You actually didn't mind.

A pale white boy, with pretty scarlet eyes saw you in the graden.

???: "Hey."

You heard, you opened you're eyes.You weren't annoyed anymore.

???: "Sorry if I'm bothering you!-"

"Oh! You're not. :)" You accidentally interrupted.

???: "Oh, Well I just wanted to ask.Why are you alone in the garden right now?"

"Oh I just wanted to stay here a little while, since I'm waiting for my next class.But also what's you're name?"

???: "Oh! I'm so sorry-I didn't introduce myself!How rude of me! But, my name is Kurapika Kurta. :)"He said calmly.

'Oh, he's from the Kurta clan?I will say nothing about the Kurta clan, I might sound really rude.'

"My name is Y/N Yugi!"

Kurapika's POV:
_______________________________________________________________

'Yugi.. That sounds familiar.'I thought.

"This might sound really personal but.Can you tell me about you're family?"

Y/N:...

"I'm sorry!"

Y/N: No it's okay!I can tell you!
(The Thing I'm about to describe about Y/N's family is made up- so yeah-👨‍🦯👨‍🦯)