what is this feeling?

"I'm feeling a strange feeling, I don't know what this is.." Lia is thinking about what she is feeling right now, wondering why she is like this way. Her heart is slowly melting, butterflies in her stomach, and her mind thinking about Nathan.

"I wish I could get my mind off of him, crap. I can't even focus at all." Lia whined. "Sis, are you head over heels right now?" Dove questioned Lia while wishing the dishes. "What do you even mean? I'm just, thinking about him right now. He won't get out off of my mind!" Lia is trying to focus on work. "Mhm, sure. Girl let me try to help you, alright?"
Dove said while continuing washing the dishes. Lia sighed, "Okay."

Lia and Dove are on their break right now during their shift at work. "So, who's he?" Dove said while Lia is admiring Nathan. Lia didn't answer Dove's question, then Dove snapped so Lia can answer her question. Dove repeated the question, then Lia answered. "Oh, um. N-Nathan.." Lia blushed and smiled. "Ooooh, you have a crush on Nathan? Aww, that's adorable. Wait, which Nathan, my ex, or your childhood friend?" Dove questioned Lia. "Yes, him. My childhood friend who I know since I was 5 and he was 6. He has been in my mind lately, like a lot. It has been doing it for a year now and-" Dove cut Lia off for a moment. "WAIT, you like him for a whole YEAR?! Girl, and you didn't tell me while you started working here!" Dove was shocked.

"Sis, I'm sorry! I was scared to tell you because I thought you might think I like your ex-boyfriend.." said Lia, while she feels getting upset. Dove sighed, "Lia, it's fine his name goes by Nathaniel but he's called Nathan. Don't worry, he cheated on me and other girls multiple times. But please, continue." Dove said and listening to Lia. Lia sighed and started talking about her feelings about Nathan to Dove.

While Lia was done explaining her emotions, Dove was so surprised and smiled. "Girl, that's PURE LOVE!!" Dove screamed and hugged Lia. "What do you mean pure love? He and I are friends, I do love him as a friend." Lia said being confused. "Girl, no. You are IN LOVE with Nathan! You love him so much and I know you do. Oh my goodness, are you a Uhm, hopeless romantic?!" Dove stared into Lia's eyes. "Oh my gosh. I do LOVE HIM! And NO! I'm not a hopeless romantic, I just never felt this way before!" Lia blushed. "Ahhhh! Girl, I hope you and him will be a couple soon! Anyways we have to go back to work, see you soon cutie!" Dove walked back to her working station and left Lia all alone.

"Is this love?" Lia whispered to herself.