Chapter 1A New Life

Chapter 1
A New Life

Authors note: I don't own DBZ. It belongs to its creator I own nothing but my OC of Broly's daughter. This is a Gohan harem fic and rewrite of The Last Saiyan.
Credit to "trunks-pan4life" for helping with editing. Check out her fanfics too.

At the Cell games, the huge green monster standing before everyone shouted, "This is the end, Gohan! This planet is going down with me!" Gohan was in complete shock, tears streaming down his face. *This is the end* he thought.

Gohan closed his eyes and waited for the explosion that would destroy his home and those he loved. Suddenly, he felt a strong ki presence right in front of him. He opened his eyes to find his father, still in his Super Saiyan form, smiling at him. He watched as he placed one hand onto Cell's imploding stomach and moved two fingers up to his forehead. *No...* Gohan thought.

"Gohan, be strong. Tell your mom I love her and that I won't be making it to dinner like I promised. I leave Earth in your hands." Gohan clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "Daddy, no!" Gohan took a step forward with all the strength he could, but it was no use. Goku used Instant Transmission, and he and Cell were now gone. Gohan fell to his knees, the smallest of a breeze hitting his face, his ears hurting at the silence overtaking the pit he was still in.

On Old Namek, Goku appeared with Cell, same position as before. "No! How dare you think you can stop me!" Goku smiled, his hair turning back to it's natural black. "It's over Cell." Goku sat down as he waited for his fate. He saved his family. "NO!" Cell yelled as he exploded, taking the planet and Goku with him.

Back on Earth, Gohan was processing what had just happened. His father was now gone, but Earth was saved! He should be celebrating with his family and friends. He looked up at them and smiled, giving them a thumbs up.

They all cheered and gave him a thumbs up as well, even the prince of all Saiyans nodded at him. Now relieved this mess was over, Gohan started walking over to his friends until a figure appeared in front of him, smirking. Gohan's eyes could not believe it.

How? There stood the "perfect" figure of Cell, intact. Gohan looked over to his friends. 18 was still there. "How...?" Cell laughed. "A single cell survived the explosion and from that, I was reborn! My DNA remembered my perfect form, so I no longer need those blasted androids."

Gohan fell to his knees. All of that effort, gone. "Gohan?" He looked up, defeated. "You may want to look away." Gohan's eyes widened. *No...*
In a flash, Cell Instant Transmissioned to his friends and, one by one, eliminated each one.

Gohan could hear the fearful screams over every single friend, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Vegeta, and... Piccolo. Gohan gritted his teeth. This was the last straw. The air shifted around him; sparks began to sputter around him. Cell tossed Android 18 to the side, "useless." He then noticed the power spike and turned to face Gohan. He was in shock. Gohan shouted into the air, letting all of his grief be known to mankind. He allowed this new wave of power take over.

As he continued to yell, he felt it. Calming down, he felt himself different. The air around him was still spinning, sparks were still sputtering. Cell realized this was a new form and grew excited. Then, suddenly, Gohan teleported and attacked Cell with a punch in the face. He then punched repeatedly, making Cell stumble back a bit. He then kicked him in the chest, making Cell fall into the pit. Cell was utterly confused by this strength.

"Yes, Gohan!
Show me your true power!" Gohan put his hands up in the air and began charging his ki. Cell now pressed his palms together to form a Kamehameha wave. Tears now streaming down his face, Gohan whispered, "Masenko," and fired it immediately at Cell.