Hola.

You were a double-degree graduate majored in motorsport engineering and counseling psychology who just happened to luckily secure yourself a job in the Red Bulls racing team thanks to your uncle, Christian Horner.

Being a part of the team was never an easy task, even for a crew member especially every weekend where a race is coming up. The whole team had to work as one if we want a spot up at the podium for the coming weekend.

Thankfully, it was now your third year working in Red Bulls and it was safe to say that you were doing your job pretty well. Delivering information about the race cars and sometimes being the mental health advisor providing some much needed mental support towards the team if the team's performance went south. You can't say you've played a big part a part the team but your little contributions here and there are kind of effective summed up. Plus, you enjoyed working in this industry as well.

Recently, the dynamics of the team had indeed changed. You could feel both Daniel and Max were becoming more hot tempered than usual but you've made a mental note that maybe, this was caused by the fierce competition in the industry. Or maybe not.

Because the new Ferrari driver coming in to fill up Kimi's position as soon as he left, is a strong competition, a tough cookie for all the racers on the grid.

Charles Leclerc, as known as a professional racer from a small team called Sauber, his name has been going around like a wildfire ever since his previous outstanding performance that has gotten the attention of Ferrari's team, in which had resulted Ferrari to sign him right after the team's contract with Kimi Raikkonen ends.

You've heard his name going around the industry. A lot of people saying Charles is a competitive, ambitious, passionate racer, never bother sparing any extra attention to anyone nor show any mercy whilst going against his rival on the grid.

His effort really hadn't disappointed him, by all means. He was signed into Ferrari, along in hopes to drive for his Godfather, the late Jules Bianchi who tragically lost his life in a race back in 2015.

Things around him are evolving well, his work, his social life and what more to say his personal life. He just hoped things stay this way.

Christian sighed, crossing his arms as he scanned though Daniel and Max's data on the projector. "I just really hope they were able to at least get a stand on the podium this weekend. It's Red Bulls' circuit."

You hummed, "I'll try to talk to them tomorrow. Are you going to the party at Daniel's tonight?"

Your uncle shook his head, looking regretful. "I promised your nieces a family day tomorrow. Taking a chopper home tonight. You wanna come?"

You clicked your tongue, "Nope, gotta review Daniel and Max's medical records and keep track of their mental strength while you're away. Send my regards to Geli and the girls though. I've missed them!" Christian nodded in an understanding manner, mouthing a 'thank you' for being so attentive to the driver's requirements before the race.

"Haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?" Daniel gasped dramatically, taking a seat casually on the leathered sofa as he saw you exiting Christian's office with a sigh. Daniel's statement got Max's attention who was next to him, causing him to look up from his phone.

You rolled your eyes in a joking manner, gathering a few files in your hands as Christian handled you more. "Happy Birthday, energizer." You wished Daniel, he fled a kiss at you and dodged it playfully.

"Also, a family reunion happened in there. If you really are so curious." Daniel briefly laughed it off after hearing what you said.

"Gotta keep'em wheels hot, gentlemen. Austrian Grand Prix this weekend, wouldn't wanna fall behind." Christian spoke up, getting the attention of the two males that had just arrived his office.