Chapter 5

While they were jogging .......

Suddenly Hinata stopped running and she walked towards to someone. Suga just watched from afar. they are shocked because Hinata whispered something to oikawa. "they seem to be bothering Hinata" Said Tanaka from their point of view as Oikawa kissed Hinata's neck and Hinata laughed. it makes them angry then Suga goes towards them and takes Hinata away "Hinata, you know Oikawa"Ask Kageyama.Hinata just nodded because she had known Oikawa since yesterday"did he do anything to you"ask Tanaka and Nishinoya because they are worried "he has nothing to do with me"reply Hinata "let's continue running"said Tanaka while pulling Suga's hand they just follow from behind after finishing this morning's activity Hinata went to take a shower and she changed her clothes to start playing but she wore hoodies because the water there was very cold for Hinata . Hinata enters the court area and she walks towards her team . They start playing but Hinata sits sideways because she is not ready yet Now is the match of karasuno and nekoma while they were playing suddenly a player fell and could not continue playing . Hinata had to replace him . Hinata opens her hoodies because she wants to start playing while Hinata opened it many other team players were shocked that Hinata was wearing a player shirt after she finished opening it she tied his hair because she did not want her hair to bother her when she's playing

 Hinata opens her hoodies because she wants to start playing while Hinata opened it many other team players were shocked that Hinata was wearing a player shirt after she finished opening it she tied his hair because she did not want her hair to bo...

( Just imagine this is Hinata )

After tying her hair, Hinata entered the ring to start playing. Hinata's cute and beautiful face turned into a serious face when playing . Makes many afraid to play with her as if she were not Hinata . They start playing Hinata and Kageyama use their new quirk and make many people surprised because Hinata can jump as high as she is flying .Until the end of the game they were still shocked and wondered why she was a player and not a Manager . Suddenly ......"good game Claire" said a girl who's standing at the door while clapping her hand for Hinata . " Edennnn" Hinata run towards that girl and hugging her .
( Eden is Hinata best friend at America . She is 20 years old and she is working under * Victoria Secret * as their model . Eden is One of famoust girls in their company . Hinata and her best friend from Hinata is 10 years old is happen after Suga left her . Eden also a mix like her. And the most thing she like is whatever Hinata like cause she like Hinata so much )

 And the most thing she like is whatever Hinata like cause she like Hinata so much )

( This is Eden )

Everyone was shock because Eden also famoust in Japan cause she always come to Japan for photosoot . Suddenly Kenna walk towards to them and suddenly Eden hug Kenna until he suffocate. Everyone was wondering what just happen . Hinata pull Eden toward to the court and she introduced Eden to everyone " guys this is my best friend . Her name's Eden she is 20 years old and she work as model .btw she also Kenna best friend"Kenna just nodded " hi it's pleasure to meet you all .. I'm really sorry of my sudden visit and I came here to borrow Hinata and Kenma for a while btw I have tell your Coach about this so it's okay ..... I have their permission"said Eden to everyone . She passed a box to Kenma and Hinata to change into the shirt in the box .

( Karasuna POV)

After the game they all stay for a while before back to their room
" Good game for today " said Suga ." Good game Claire " " Edennnnn "suddenly Hinata runs towards that girl . " Who is that girl " ask Kageyama . " You don't know about her Kageyama , how lame she is Victoria Secret model . She is also one of famoust model in their company . "Said Tanaka. " Why a person like you should know something like this and btw is not Victoria Secret is bra company ? " Said Daichi " not me the one who read about that it's my sister . She always yelling about Eden to me just to tell how beautiful she was " said Tanaka ." I think you read about something like that " said Tsukichima while smirk at Tanaka . Suddenly Nishinoya hit Tanaka shoulder and point his finger to someone who walk towards at Hinata and Eden " Tanaka does Kenma also know her " said Nishinoya . Tanaka shook his head and said " don't know"

( Nekoma team POV)

" Who is that ? " " Wow she is beautiful " " I think that is Eden".    " who is Eden" " she is one famous model of Victoria Secret company " they all shock because why a famoust model come here .... What business that she has at here suddenly the girl say  " good game Claire" they all wondering who is Claire . Suddenly Hinata run towards her " Claire is Hinata !!!! " Said Oikawa . Kenma walk towards Hinata " Kenna where are you going " ask Kuroo " to meet Eden " " for what " ask Kuroo again . Kenma just walk without answering Kuroo question. Suddenly Eden hug Hinata . His team was really shocked . Kenma  is familiar with Eden . Hinata walk towards them and said " guys this is my best friend Her name's Eden she is 20 years old and she work as model .btw she also Kenna best friend" Kenma just nodded .

Kenma and Hinata go to change their cloths . After 30 minutes Hinata and Kenma has changes their clothes . They look like a model and that clothes suits for them

This is Hinata style

This is Kenma style

Hinata go to her team and she said " I'm beautiful right ? " Suddenly Kageyama reply " yes it's beautiful but not you I'm saying about cloths you know " " how dare you " reply Hinata and she runs to suga and she ask the same thing and Suga nodded cause Hinata look so beautiful  in that clothes . They walks out towards to car after saying goodbye to their team  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i'm sorry for my late update .