🍒 & 🚬 )1(

It was a normal day a school for Jisung, the eboy of his class.

Staying in the quiet corner of his classroom, doing his things, until recess came. He took his notebook, some money and went to cafeteria, where he met his best friend, Felix.

"Hey, hyung."

"Wassup, Felix?"

"Just fine, I bought brownies, btw."

"Felix, you're a literal sunshine and an angel. Your brownies are better than anything from here."

"Thank you, hyung."

"No probs, Lix." He patted his head, and went to the rooftop, where he thought he would be all alone, but he was actually wrong.

"Hey, you!"

"What do you want, Kyungyoon?"

"Your money."

"You wish."

"What did you said?"

"I said, you wish. I have to go. By-"

"Do you want to get beaten up?"

"Do you want to let me go?"

"Give me your money first."

"No way!"

"Fine, then I'm gonna take the money myself." after some minutes of fight between the two, Jisung went to his classes, taking also his money stolen from Kyungyoon.

"Stupid jerk." he murmured under his breath.

*after classes*

Jisung decided to go skating in the park. After he found out a bench, he put his skateboard and backpack there.

He picked a cigarette from his pack and plucked it between his lips. When he was about to light up the other end of it, he realised it wasn't there anymore. He looked around to see a girl who was wearing a cherry-print crop top holding his cigarette.

"Hey, give that back!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this." And threw the cigarette in the trash bin.

"What the hell!? That was the last one!"

"The sign says 'NO SMOKING ALLOWED'." She pointed out to a sing that said so.

"I don't care, okay?" She just shook her head, and continued her road.

"B*tch." He murmured under his breath as he took his things, and headed out to a local shop to buy one more pack.

'She looked cute somehow.' Jisung thought. But he shook that thought from his head, and called his best friend, Minho.

*Convo started*

Jisung/Minho

Hello?

Hey, hyung. Can we meet?

Something happened?

Nahhh, I just want to talk with you.

Okay.

*Convo ended*

They met up at a café, where Jisung ordered a New York cheesecake and 2 ice americanos while waiting for his friend.

"Hi."

"Hey, hyung."

"I see you already ordered something."