HTMS1 - Midnight Terror

Title: Midnight Terror

Me, My Mom and My Dad were living too far from the city for about a year.
Grassy vicinity, rocky roads and a lot of trees are the scenery.
An ancient belief is still a trend here in our place.
Paranormal Superstitions, Mythical Creatures and etc.
Until one day my mom and dad says that they'll go to the city for an important matter and they'll back a day after.
So I am the one who's left in our house and decided to do something to rid of boredom.
As I've finished cleaning our house I feel tired and exhausted.

As I close my eyes strange feeling envelopes me.
Minutes passed, In the middle of my sleep, I dream.
I see one person and its me awake on my bed and it seems unconscious but still moving.
My body did some strange things and it keeps on walking until I reached our door.
As I keep on observing I didn't notice that I'm infront of our door, opening it and starting to step outside.
When the door was successful opened I saw Dark roads, Blinking Lights, Foggy sky and it gives me chills and creep.
There's a deafening silence outside and my feet starting to run outside unconsciously.

As I observe the place, there's an old lady walking on the road, she has white hair, long nails and bloodshot eyes.
Half hour passed, an unexpected event happened.
As I observing the place there's an old lady walking at on the road she has white hair, long nails and bloodshot eyes.
She keeps on walking and a rushing car arrive and hit the old lady. The driver exited in the car and runs, and she left the old lady suffering.
The old lady is soaking blood and look so helpless.
Before she faded her roam her eyes and caught me.
She smiles widely without breaking an eye contact with me until she runs out of breath and die.

Everything goes black and I'm awake finding myself catching my breathe.
I've glimpses of our clock its 1 in the morning and I heard an abrupt knock on the door, it's weird that in midnight there's someone's will knock.
I've decided to open it and as I open the door it's weird that my hands are starting to shake.

After a successful door opening, I see an old lady and a sudden burst of memory rush through my mind as I've observed her appearance,
From foot to her face she has white hair, long nails and bloodshot eyes. I look at her face, she's smiling widely and I remembered her.
She is the girl in my dream and she immediately lunges her knife to me mercilessly until my blood vanished.
Before I run out of breath I glimpse of her for a second and she's smiling widely and disappeared.

HTMS One Shot #1
Written by: TheMoodyGae