HTMS2 - Graveyard Shift

Title: Graveyard Shift

It's already midnight, yet I'm still here in our restaurant cleaning the trash left by our customers earlier. It's a small fast food restaurant and it's open 24 hours.

I'm assigned on a graveyard shift and my time shift was really odd. I'm not fond of working in midnight but because my family needs a financial support, I sacrifice myself just for them. My idea of working in a midnight shifts was really terrifying.

I've read a lot of midnight shift experienced from a random people and it gives me chills whenever I remembered those.

My thoughts suddenly interrupted when my manager called me and command me to buy a medicine because he's currently experiencing headache.

I follow his command and I start walking to a drug store. While I'm walking, I can't help myself but to feel frighten each time I step.

In the middle of my walking, I noticed that someone's following me. I can't see that person clearly because of the darkness.

Whenever I stop, the person stopped too. So, I decided to walk so fast to far away from that strange person. I felt calmness when I saw a three person walking on the other side of the road.

When they come near to me, I glimpse to them and my body system gradually stopped. They are headless and their body was soaking with blood. They are all wearing a white uniform but it's already stained with blood.

I ran faster to get away from them and back in our restaurant. I'm really scared at this moment.

When I'm successfully arrived in our restaurant, I heard a deafening silence. I nonchalantly go in our manager's room to lie that the drug stores was already closed but the truth is I don't know.As I opened the door, our manager is not inside, so I decided to get back on my work.

There's no customer at this moment and I decided to clean the backside area of our restaurant.

After a few minutes of cleaning, I saw a blood stained in the passage. I unconsciously follow it and the blood stained until it's gone.I roamed my eyes and I found myself standing in front of a house. The door was opened and I doubly entered.

As I entered, I smell a disgusting odor. I roamed my eyes and I saw three heads attached on the ceiling. I saw my workmate's body, and they're headless.

I know that they're my workmates because of their white uniform and our restaurant's logo. I'm intensely sweating as this moment and I can't move my body because I'm still shocked after I saw them. I felt that someone hit me hard on my head and my blood was starting to fall fast.

I'm starting to lose my consciousness because I lost a lot of bloods already.

I forcibly look back to know what's happening.

My eyes were already blurring and I can't even open my mouth.

It's our manager holding a huge blood stained baseball bat and psychotically smiling at me.

Everything becomes black.

HTMS One Shot #2
Written By: TheMoodyGae