10. Party

Seulgi POV

Here it is.. I'm gonna attend an international party....

"Woahhhhh" I jump in the bed..

"Seulgi!!" Oh Ms. Bae is calling me..

I quickly go out of my room and Ms. Bae is in the living room.

"Yes Ms. Bae?" I ask her

"Did you finish all the paperworks I assigned to you?" She ask

"Yes Ms. Bae"

"Good.. why are you still not preparing?"

"I will Ms. Bae" I said excitedly, I bow to her before I left.

I look at my suit.. woahh.. I never wear a suit before.. this looks nice..

I quickly wash up and prepare for the party.
.
.
.
.

I  am already waiting outside with a car.

"What took her so long, gosh"

She come out.. "Wow"

|SEULGI BEING WHIPPED|

I can't take my eyes off her as she walks towards me. She is very beautiful. Her beauty is breathtaking.

"Seulgi?"

"Yah!!!" 

"Huh?" I realized that I was staring her. Gosh, I'm embarrased

"Whipped?" She smirk, confidence level pfft.

"No" I made a blank face, she mumbled something but I didn't hear it, I just open the backseat door and help her enter.

I quickly go to the passenger seat.

Joohyun POV

We arrived at the party, as expected there are so many popular businessmen here.

"Ms. Irene, It was nice meeting you again" Mr. Park greeted me, he was once an investor of our company. "Me too, I can't believe seeing you here"

"I'm here because of Mr. Smith, you know he is very young and wise businessman in US"

"I never seen him before"

"Really? I think you were really focusing in your company" He smile

"You're right" I chuckled, I look beside me and Seulgi isn't beside me anymore.

"Please excuse me" I said to Mr. Park and he just nod. I saw Seulgi eating, gosh!

"What are you doing here?"

"Eating Ms. Bae, the food here is very delicious" she said while munching the food.

"Stop eating, stay by my side"

"Nae" she eat the remaining food and she come with me. I let her know some known businessman.

"Xí zhǔxí nín hǎo, yǐjīng hěn cháng shíjiānle." (Hello, Mr. Xi, it has been a long time.) I offer my hand and he gladly accept it.

"Ms. Bae, Yǐjīng hěnjiǔle." (Ms. Bae, It has been a long time)

"Nǐ hǎo ma?" (How are you?)

"Xi xiānshēng wǒ hěn hǎo" (I'm fine, Mr. Xi)

"Zhè shì shéi?" (Who is this?) He points Seulgi, I can read in her face that she never understand anything.

"Zhè shì wǒ de zhùshǒu" (This is my assistant) I tap Seulgi and signal her to introduce herself

"Wǒ de míngzì shì Kang Seulgi. Hěn gāoxìng jiàn dào nín." (My name is Kang Seulgi. Very happy to see you.) They both shake their hands.

"How did you know chinese?"

"I study last night Ms. Bae" she smile like a fool.

That's why she is very noisy last night.

Flashback

I was already sleeping when I heard a scream in Seulgi's room.

"AHHHHH, WHAT WILL I DO"

what make her so noisy in the middle of the night?

"Wǒ......"

"de míngzì....AGAIN!!!!"

"Wǒ de míngzì shì Kang Seulgi."

"AAAGGGGAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN"

 "Hěn...gāoxìng............. jiàn......... dào nín. AAAAGGGAAAAIIIN"

"Can she just shut up?" I mumbled

End of Flashback

I bet that's the only chinese words she can say.

Seulgi POV

"Its so boring, I never understand what they are saying, different language makes my brain burst"

Ms. Bae just left me, she needs to talk to someone else.

"Hi" A guy greeted me and smile.He is handsome, Is he a korean?

"Hi"

"You are alone?" a korean indeed.

"Yes, I am just waiting for my boss to finish"

"Is that so? BTW, I am-" he was cut off when Ms. Bae arrived, how did she arrive here so fast?

"Let's go home" she said, what with her face, she looks devastated.

"Are you done, Ms. Bae?" I ask her but she never answer.

"It was nice meeting you, please excuse me" The guy said and left. I never had a chance to know his name. I look at Ms. Bae and she glaring at me.

"What is it Ms. Bae?"

"Nothing, let's go home"

"Ms. Bae watch out!!" I grab Ms. Bae hand,a waiter almost hit Ms. Bae with a glasses of wine. 

"Are you okay, Ms. Bae??" As soon as I look at her, our faces is so close to each other. Ms. Bae slightly push me.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bae"

"Ehrmm, lets go"" She said,we go outside, she looks so cold so I gave her my suit, I wrap it around her.

"You can-"

"You look like you are freezing, Ms. Bae, just wear it" I smile at her

The car arrives and I let her enter first and I sit in the passenger seat.

Joohyun POV

I am in my room thinking what happen earlier.

I am a vampire, why I didn't realize that? My reflexes were so fine the other day, is my time really coming?

I look at the suit hanging in the wall.

Earlier, why do I feel so warm? I always wanted cold breeze but why am I freezing earlier? Kang Seulgi, what are you doing to me?