Double - (ENHYPEN Sunghoon)

This one is for you  ! Hope you like it :> and waah I'm sorry it took so long

Life with an identical twin has its own perks and inconveniences.  Growing up, Luna and Y/N were the best of friends. There was nothing they didn't share. From their room, clothes, food, and everything else.  And recently, their crush.

Park Sunghoon.

The boy that stole the hearts of the twins. 

Sunghoon was Luna's partner for their upcoming skating competition and have been training together ever since. Y/N on the other hand, had been skating with them as well but have never really gotten close to Sunghoon. Nevertheless, she still found herself falling in love with the ice prince.

Feeling the pressure of their upcoming competition, Luna decided to stay behind to practice more and fully master the moves for their dance. But accidents happen and next thing that Y/N saw was her twin sister laying down on the rink clutching her leg close to her. 

Y/N immediately called for the paramedics that came as soon as possible. They put her in the stretcher to easily move her to the ambulance while checking for her vital signs.

"Can you state your name please."

"I'm Y/N."

Y/N stared at her twin sister dumbfounded. What was she doing? Luna then signalled her to play along and that she will explain everything later.

Their parents came as soon as they can at the hospital to pick up their girls. Being tired from their practice and the accident that just happened as well, the girls went straight to their room to rest. 

Finally getting some time alone, Y/N asked her twin about what was going on.

"Luna? What the hell was that about?"

"Y/N please, I need you to pretend to be me."

"What??"

"Please, this competition is very important and it will affect Sunghoon's career if they found out I'm injured. You know he doesn't want to compete unless we were partners. So please? Can you do this for me?"

Y/N thought about it for a second. She absolutely can't pull that off. Plus, she would have to learn the dance too. With the competition nearing, she might not be able to make it. But she doesn't want Sunghoon's career to be in jeopardy and Luna was really begging her to do it.

"Fine." Y/N answered.

"Yay!! Thank you so much! I promise I will help you out with everything you need."

"Oh, you better."

"But Y/N? Can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Try not to fall in love with Sunghoon, okay? You know I like him a lot."

"Of course, it's all just for the competition." 

So there is one thing that Y/N didn't share with her twin. She never told Luna nor anyone else about her real feelings for Sunghoon. 

The next day, Luna explained to both their parents the plan that she came up with. Though they didn't like what was gonna happen, Luna pleaded their parents who eventually gave in to join their plan in the end. In her mind, she only wanted to secure Sunghoon's future.

Y/N has been hard at work as well, learning the dance moves as fast as she can. Even though she was skillful enough to perform the stunts and moves, she definitely would need some adjusting when the time comes that she starts practicing with Sunghoon.

Later that day, the twins both came to practice with Luna pretending to be Y/N and vice versa. Thankfully, the two of them acted alike enough that people didn't really noticed that they switched roles. 

Except for one.

Their teammates all felt bad for what happened to Luna (thinking she was actually Y/N) and would always offer to help her out and even entertain her whenever they weren't practicing on the rink.

Y/N on the other started practicing with Sunghoon. At first Y/N needed to get used to Sunghoon's movements around her and would sometimes mess up the routine, causing the boy to worry.

"Luna (Y/N), is something wrong?"

"It's fine, Hoon. I'm just worried about my sister."

The two of them looked over to the bleachers to see Luna talking and laughing with their other teammates. 

"She seems to be doing fine now. Come on, let's practice again."

They went on to dance again and soon enough Y/N was able to get the hang of it. She was trying hard to make it seem like she wasn't a different person and tried to remember everything her sister said about her and her relationship with Sunghoon.

Little did she know that Sunghoon was already suspicious of her actions ever since they both entered the training center. Something seems off about Luna and he was determined to find out what it was exactly.

The days and hours of training continued, with Sunghoon and Y/N practicing together as much as they can. Their future depended on this competition and getting a win would mean great things. The two partners felt immense pressure and fatigue but never chose to give up and just continued on with their training.

Finally, the day of the competition arrived. 

The two were nervous as hell and were starting to get uneasy while waiting for their turn to perform. Luna was sat on the bleachers together with their parents who were in the audience. She was both excited and nervous for her twin sister and Sunghoon.

She was very supportive of the two, always cheering them on and giving signals whenever Y/N forgets a dance move and even stays with her after practice to make sure she gets to perfect her moves.

Finally, their turn came on and the two danced gracefully as ever. It was a perfect performance. All their stunts were executed properly, their movements in sync. It was as if they were dancing as one.

Y/N can't help but fall in love with Sunghoon more as the days progressed. I mean, who wouldn't right? He was perfect. It was like he didn't have any flaws. He was more than you could ever wish for.

Waiting for the announcement, all the skaters were at the side of the rink, ready for their names to be called out for the awarding. When they announced Y/N and Sunghoon as the champions, the two of them were filled with so much joy. Sunghoon engulfed Y/N in a tight hug, spinning her around. 

Without thinking, Y/N kissed Sunghoon.

The two of them immediately pulled back, realizing what just happened. Luna saw what happened from the bleachers and started to cry and try to get up as fast as her injury would let her. Sunghoon, seeing her reaction started to run and try to go after her.

"Sunghoon wait!"

"What do you want, Luna? Or should I say, Y/N?"

Y/N became silent.

"You think I wouldn't find out, huh? I knew something was off about you the day you two went back from the accident. I wondered, what was wrong and then it hit me, you weren't her. I know Luna as much as you do and if you think that you were gonna pull off pretending to be her, then you thought wrong."

"Sunghoon let me explain---"

"You know why I've always liked Luna? It's because she wasn't you."

-----

WAAAH okay I honestly didn't know how to end it but hope you liked it anyways!!

also yay new update <3 hope u are all doing okay despite everything that's happening in our world. 

ALSO EXCITED FOR THE BOYS TO FINALLY DEBUT IM GONNA BE A PROUD MOM T_T