Chapter 1

i was laughing so much as me and my best friend was walking down the hall to her physics class. we haven't seen each other in like 3 months bc she was on vacation in cuba. ive missed her so much.

after about a minute or two, we got to her classroom.
"i gtg, you know how mr. johnson gets when someone is late" i say as i hug her tight
"yeah yeah whatever, bye love you" she says and walk into her classroom.

i smiled and started waking to my classroom.
ew math i thought as i was walking through the crowded corridors. i put my headphones in and started to scroll through instagram.

i suddenly feel a stop, like i bumped into something. i look up and see a tall boy standing in front of me.

"oh my- i'm so so sorry. i didn't see you" i say, trying to light up the interaction with an awkward laugh.
"no its ok, it's my fault really. i shouldn't have been just standing in the middle of your path. i was just trying to figure out where my classroom is" he says.

i can finally get a good look at him and not going to lie, he was pretty cute. but somehow i didn't recognize him.
"hey are you new by any chance, i don't recognize you." i say.
"bingo" he said with a smirk.

okay but that's hot.

"oh well i'm abi and uhh welcome i guess" i said. i sounded so stupid. uHh wElCoMe i gUeSs, i mean who even says that
"nick and thank you" he said smiling.

he was so cute

"do you mind showing me where classroom...uhhh..137 is?"
he looked up at me and stared into my blue eyes. i could feel my whole body get chills all over it and i'm pretty sure that i started blushing a little.
"y-yeah it's just d-down the.. uh.. actually i'm going there t-too so you c-can just follow me." i said after a while.

nicks pov
why was she stuttering so much, and i'm pretty sure i saw her blush. no way she likes a guy like me. she's so beautiful, i have to make her mine one day.

"sure"
just after i said that, i felt my face get super warm. yupp ofc i was blushing. i just met her but there was something special about her.

we started walking to our classroom and all i could think of was how hot she was. she was exactly my type. her wavy dark brown hair that bounced when she walked, her beautiful blue eyes was absolutely breathtaking, and her style was perfect. she was wearing a pair of black loose jeans with a tucked red shirt. the outfit really hugged her body so you could see how curvy she was.

after a few minutes we got to the classroom. the class had already started.
"oh fuck" she said trying to look inside. "he's one of the strictest teachers in our school, he's legit gonna kill us"
i didn't listen to her and opened the door. everyone looked at me as i slowly walked in.
"OH MY GOD" i heard one of the girls screaming as she ran up to me and hugged me.
"what the-" abi said as she looked at me with a confused look.
" IM SUCH A BIG FAN" she said crying.
"oh heh..." was all i could say. this was so embarrassing. everything was going good between me and abi and this girl ruined it. perfect.
she looked at me even more confused now.

abi's pov:
what the actual fuck. who's this girl and what does she mean by fan? was he famous or something. yeah he looked a lil familiar when i first saw him but he'd tell me if he was famous right?
"mr. carter. welcome, take a seat" mr johnson said. why is everyone acting so weird today. he was never this chill.
nick slowly and carefully pushed the girl away as he walked behind me. i took a seat and he sat next to me.
"i'm sorry" he whispered to me.
"we have to talk later" i said and he nodded as a response.

nicks pov:
she grabbed my wrist as soon as we got out of the classroom.
"woah" i said as she dragged me to somewhere quiet.
she stopped and looked me in the eyes
"explain" she said as my heart started beating faster. should i tell her or should i wait. fuck it, imma tell her

"well uhh, i-i'm kind of in a b-boyband" i said as i looked down.
"that's cool, what's it called?" she asked, still holding my wrist.
"uhh t-the backstreet boys" i said quietly. her face turned pale and she froze. she waited a bit before she responded.
"oh, really?" was all she could say. i could tell she was surprised. she let go of my arm.
"yeah" i said trying to read her facial expressions.
"i uhh got to go. nice meeting you" she said and walked away quickly.

i really messed things up