Chapter 9

*Magnus POV*

I ran to her faster than flash and tried to wake her up.She stirred a bit and barely opened her eyes. I saw her stomache was covered with blood. I picked up her jacket and her shirt and tried to not get horny. I admit she had a nice body i could just kiss- no bad Magnus, now is not the time to get horny. I realized that I didn't have any clothes on do either I carried her while I was naked or I would find a way to get her on my back.

Well, if we go around naked she'll get jealous because all of the sluts will be staring at us. Haun reasoned with me and we decided to put her on our back.

I gently picked her up and then I threw her up in the air and shifted barely fast enough to catch her.

YOU BLOODY IDIOT!! SHE COULDVE GOTTEN HURT!! Haun yelled at me but I ignore him. I ran very fast to the pack house.

As I got there her father and the others gathered around me.

"What happened?! Get the pack doctor now!", James yelled panickly. Sky and Kyle got her off my back and set her on the ground. The pack doctor came and practically shoved everyone away. He was a short, chubby man with white hair, probably about 54.

He lifted her shirt and I had to stop Haun from ripping his head off. Her stomach was turning purple and black and she had claw marks around her side. He touched the wound briefly and Mavis screamed.

"Just as I feared. The wound is infected with wolfsbane and it already entered her bloodstream. I have to clean out the wound and then treat her blood. But it will be extremely painful for her." , everyone visibly paled and her mom started to cry. Her dad shook his head stiffly. Everyone looked sad and pained by this- everyone but the sluts that were teasing her earlier.

One of the warriors stepped forward and tried as gently as he could to pick her up, but it was useless, Mavis screamed, loudly. Everyone cringed away, and the sluts tried to hide their laughter.

Before I could stop myself, or Haun for that matter, I roared right in their faces. Two of them screamed and ran off to hide and the third passed out. Everyone stared at me wide eyed but they said nothing.

Another warrior had gotten a stretcher and they put her on it. I quickly ran and changed, then I went to the pack doctor. I stopped dead in my tracks because a painful scream tore through the air. I walked into the waiting room and almost the whole pack was there waiting. I spotted James and quickly ran over.

"What's going on?"

"They have to clean out the wound and, well, she had broken most of her left side and when she started to heal she started to heal the wrong way. So, um, they have to break her in order to fix her.", when he said that another painful scream tore through the air.

"Thank you, for what you did to those brats. And I never got to ask you what happened."

"We were,uh, in the woods talking and then I smelled rouges so I tried to get her back here but 4 rouges stopped us. I fought off two and Mavis had to deal the others. When I killed them I turned and helped Mavis with one and she killed the other. Them she passed out and when I checked her stomach she had those big claw marks. Then I brought her here.", I finished and then they nodded. We all got quiet when we heard a loud crack of a bone, followed by a scream.

This is going to be a long afternoon.

I thought.Haun retreated to the corner of my mind to weep because he couldnt help his mate.

***

Sorry if its long. Anyway COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!