Chapter 6+smut

A/N- Remember, you can skip this chapter and you won't miss anything in the story!!

Reader's POV:

As Fred kisses my neck, I attempt to bring my chin back down, but he pulls my hair tighter. I let out an almost silent moan and throw my hand over my mouth. He pulls his hand off my waist and removes my hand then pushes my head level with his, his eyes darkened with hunger and lust.

"You sound adorable." He coos in my ear with a deep low voice I've never heard.

I gulp as he pulls on my hair again and dives back into my neck. This is the side of Fred I've never seen before. So gentle, but dominant. As his lips travel across my skin, he finds a soft spot and I let out a soft moan. He starts to focus on that spot alone, sucking and biting. The twinge of pain sending shivers down my spine. I bite my lip in an attempt to hold in another moan. It escapes my mouth as Fred pulls my hair more.

"Freddie, someone's going to see us." I whisper, finishing the sentence with a quiet moan.

"Then let's go up to your dorm." He breathes into my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"Okay," I manage to mumble through a moan.

My parents paid extra for me to have my own dorm. So I wasn't opposed to going there. He stands up with me still in his arms, both his large hands holding on to my ass. My confidence starts to boost and I place my lips on his neck. I shower his neck with kisses and find the sweet spot, he lets out a throaty groan. I continue sucking and gently biting his neck as we enter my dorm. He kicks the door shut and throws me on my bed.

He crawls on top of me, caging my head in between his arms. He towers over me for a moment before smashing his lips into mine, practically radiating lust. He moves his hand to my waist, slithering up my torso until he grips my breast, causing me to gasp. He takes the opportunity and pushes his tongue into my mouth. As he pushes farther, I tangle my fingers in his long hair, occasionally tugging at it. His hand moves from my breast and back to my waist and slides to my lower back, pulling me up. He sits back and places me on his lap again, not breaking the kiss. His fingers glide to the buttons of my shirt, slowly undoing each one and revealing my chest. He smiles and moves to my chest. His tongue trailing across my breasts. I shrug my shirt off and it quietly hits the floor.

I almost forgot I was wearing a tie until he grabs it and uses it to pull me closer. He lightly kisses me before unbuttoning his own shirt and tossing it aside. I run my hands across his chest and up to his neck while biting my lower lip. His eyes flash with desire as he pins me back on the bed. I reach for his belt buckle and fumble with it for minute before finally pulling it off and throwing it into the dark room, the metal clanging against the floorboards. Before I know it, he unbuttons his pants and slides them off, leaving him only in boxers, and me in my skirt, underwear, and high socks. His hand glides up my skirt and barely grazes my heat, I whimper at him moving his hand away. He smirks and does it again, teasing me.

"Freddie, please." I whine.

"Patience, darling." He coos.

"Please."

"Patience." He says as he wraps my tie around his hand and pulls himself close enough that his warm breath is felt on my cheeks. His fingers slide up my skirt again and tug at the waistband of my underwear. I lift my hips to help him remove them. He drags his fingers up and down my inner thigh as I squirm beneath him.