THE WINNER IS...

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

How did this fight go?

Advantages for the Indominus Rex.

Intelligence, Camouflage Ability, Crushing Jaws, Long Sharp Claws, and Agile.

Disadvantages for the Indominus.

Smaller In Size, and Lighter In Weight

Advantages for the Mind Flayer.

Bigger In Size, Heavier, Sharp Senses, Agile, Fast Healing Ability, and Mouth and Body Tentacles.

Disadvantages for the Flayer.

Slower In Speed, and Vulnerable Tentacles.

The Indominus and Mind Flayer showed great strength and power when fighting.

The Indominus did fight well, but the Mind Flayer was to big and too strong.

This was my theory of how I thought a fight between these two.

Between the two beasts, I mostly thought about their durability.

The Indominus took hits from bullets, stun rods, a minigun, a rocket blast, and whacked in the face by an Ankylosaurus tail.

The Mind Flayer only took hits from hits from a shotgun, cuts from an axe, and hit multiple fireworks.

But, the hit that the Mind Flayer surprisingly survived was when Eleven split his head in half with her powers, but he just got back up and didn't even care.

If Eleven did that to the Indominus Rex, splitting her jaws in half, the I-Rex would be killed instantly.

But the main reason is the Mind Flayer can't physically die, it can only die if the portal leading into the Upside Down is closed.

The Indominus Rex did put up a good fight, but despite being bigger, stronger, and from a different dimension, the Indominus was no match against the Mind Flayer.

THE MIND FLAYER WINS THE FIGHT.

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed

If you haven't already, Follow my account so you can get notified on my newest and latest stories.

I'll see you next time.