Introduction

Out loud talking: ""
In their heads: ''

3rd pov:

Today is as normal as any other day in the world. Well as normal as it can be considering how everyday has something different in store. Today is like one of those days but with an extra twist to it.

Right now our story takes place on a group chatting platform known as discord. We are looking at a specific server known as "Downneck's Bizarre Server Adventures". Cool name right, I agree considering how I am in this server. This server is like any other server chaotic, sometimes disorganized, cough horny cough. Of course this server is amazing but we are not talking about the server oh no we are talking about one of its members.

KMS Himmels is the nickname but most people call him himmels, himms, or himmel. Since this is a RP server he's known as a shota funny shit I have ever seen. But of course he's one of many people who brings life to this server. But, today something interesting happens to him.

Right under the person who plays as him a portal opens and suck the person in surrounding him in pitch black darkness. After a while the person awakes but not in his own body.

???: "Ugh what the, what happened," he looks down to check himself and notices his body has changes' "what the what happened to my body!"

He quickly got up and stumbled a bit cause this new form wasn't the same height. As he looked down he notices something interesting.

???: "Wait why am I in my profiles character?" He questioned to no one in particular.

That's right he has turned into his pfp which was a little white haired wolf boy.

Luckily he has shoes on and is not barefooted like the character.

Himmel: "How, when, why," starting to question as he gains a headache, "ok um how did this happen, where am I, and why am I a shota?"

He questions no one but himself that was until a voice was heard in the distance.

???: "Well this is the character you play as in that server your always on." A rough voice spoke from all around.

Himmel: "Where are you and who are you?!" He questioned the unknown voice with a bit of fear in his voice.

???: "Question Me will ya, I can kill right right no-" He was interrupted by something that had smacked the voice, while you can't see the slap you can definitely hear it.

????: "Now now we don't want to scare the young one," This voice sounded feminine it was also smooth and calming, "remember why summoned him here."

Himmel: "Wait summon you guys brought me here, but why," He questioned the two voice that seem to come from everywhere and then ask another question, "and where are you guys any way I can here but not see you?"