APATHETIC

*NEW

Why is it so hard to live when you are born in a middle class family. Moreover when you have your mother and sister to cared of. Even though I graduated from a well known university its very difficult for me to find job, basically you can say I'm not getting a job of my liking, I meant the job in which I don't feel bored and stuff. But I don't think that's even possible in my case each and every time it is been sued by this or that girl that had sex with me.

See according to me love and serious relationship are just meant to broke your heart and then you don't believe in anything and your life becomes a hell. So the best thing is don't love or be in those serious relationship and for those sexual excitement which every one get then I think the best answer 'One Night Stand'!

"Here's your order ma'am" 😊

I said with a smile but the lady is so hot opps I mean sexy! See let me tell you that I never make the first move because I don't want the blame of harassing or abuse, that is why I am not fully bad guy. As I also respect girls and boys and feel bad for those who go under rape or harassment. But now let us come back to reality and the reality says that the lady is looking to me with lust eyes. Moving closer to me, taking her thing by touching my hands, then slowly her index finger running through my chest. Now I have got the signal!

As I was kissing the lady's neck and her hands were running through my hair with me half naked I mean only my shirt was not there. But suddenly my phone started ringing see I don't ignore calls because with the present financial condition I get calls from the part time job centre. When I saw it was my sister Snowwie..

"Ignore it dear! Let us focus on something else.."

She held my face and moved it towards her side, I hate those people who tell me to do what I really hate or tell me to choose them above my family. I moved her hand from my face gently and picked the phone.

"What happened Snowwie?"

"P' come to the hospital fast.... I don't know how but did she suddenly fell down from the stairs... P' I'm very much scared...if anything happened to.."

"Stop talking nonsense!! I'm coming there, you send me the hospital name.... and don't cry kkk??"😕

I just get up, went for my shirt and was getting ready to leave, that time this b**ch spoke

"What happened baby? We need to continue naa, i'm waiting for you"

"If you are so much needy then I will send you someone else to get your thirst away. Even after listening to what my sister told me how can you talk like a shitty person."😒

I was so much in anger that I can even... leave it. I just took my key and ran towards my bike and went straight to hospital. Saw my sister standing outside the emergency room and crying, I went towards her and put my hand on her shoulder

"How is she? What did doctors said? How is her condition? Tell me na.. speak something.."

"P' doctor has not yet came outside... P'"

She stand up and hugged me, I could feel the tears wetting my shirt but I can't be weak. New everything will be fine, have faith!

Doctor came outside of the room and walked towards us, then he removed his mask and gloves. He stared at me and said in a low tone not because we were in the hospital but because of sadness or feeling guilty for us maybe.

 He stared at me and said in a low tone not because we were in the hospital but because of sadness or feeling guilty for us maybe

Here is our Snowwie Thithipoom the younger sister of New

Curious to know what did doctor said??
Hope you will all like the chapter... warmly invite your comments and likes!!

                 Su Su Naa guys!!💙💕