Chapter 7

Reader's POV:

        I'm pulled out of my deep sleep by the blaring of my alarm. I flinch and go to get up, only to be pulled back down by a strong grip. Oh right. Fred. I look to him and peel his hands off of me. He grunts and his eyes flutter open. 

"Freddie, we need to get up or we will miss breakfast." I whisper.

"Not hungry. Want cuddles." He mumbles.

"Well, I'm hungry."

       He groans and sits up, I realize neither of us are wearing clothing, other than me in a skirt and my high socks. I jump up and as quickly as I'm up, I crash to floor. Fred rushes to put his boxers on and then runs over to me, gently picking me up by my arm. I cover my chest as the feeling of the floor on my knees slips away. 

"Are you alright, love?" He nervously asks.

"Yeah, I forgot my legs would be sore." I chuckle.

       He laughs and helps me to my dresser. I grab out a uniform and walk to the bathroom. I quickly change, when I walk back into my room, I see Fred completely dressed in yesterday's clothes.

"Go get new clothes while I brush my hair and teeth." I snicker.

"Yeah your breath stinks," He sarcastically says and fake gags.

"Alright get out," I laugh.

        He walks up to me and kisses my forehead before walking back to his dorm. 

Fred's POV:

        I get a couple confused glares as I walk down to the common room from the girls' dormitory. I shrug them off and continue up to my own dorm. Throwing the door open, I walk to my dresser and pull out a uniform, then turn to go to the bathroom. I am greeted with Lee and George staring at me with wide eyes. 

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I grin with a wink.

"So where were you last night, loverboy?" George asks and wiggles his eyebrows.

"I stayed in Y/N's dorm." I roll my eyes.

"And what did you do in Y/N's dorm?" Lee laughs.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirk as flashbacks flood my mind.

"Oh we do know. Have you seen your neck?" Lee chuckles and covers his mouth.

        I roll my eyes again and walk into the bathroom looking in the mirror. Purple marks are covering my neck. I hear George and Lee whispering to themselves. I finish changing and covering up the marks the best I can. Lee, George, and I walk out of our dorm to find Y/N. As we walk into the common room, I see her h/l h/c hair draped over the couch. George nudges me and smirks. I slap him on the back of the head and Y/N turns around at the sound.

"Hey guys," She smiles.

"How was your night?" Lee giggles.

She looks between me and him for a second, then smiles and says, "It was okay, could've been better." She laughs then winks at me.