Chapter 2: Love Confession

Hi, welcome back my little moonstars! Let's get to it!

---

-San's POV-

"So you still like me?" His words echoed through my head.

"I love you, Woo!! You know that!" I pulled him close to me and hugged him.

"I adore you, Woo" I let go of our warm embrace and pecked his lips. His face turned back to the same color, burning red. I smiled deviously.

He was finally responding to my obvious love attacks. He wasn't shy, so when he got shy, I knew what he was thinking about. The way he thought was pretty simplistic, but most of the times, I found myself at odds, trying to figure him out. 

I pushed him over, getting on top of him. "Woo, I love you." I laid on top of him, as he began squirming to get away.

"You're heavy, Sannie." I kissed his cheek and then his nose and then his forehead. He gave up trying to get away from me.

"Woo?" He wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Woo? Please talk to me?" I got off him, feeling hurt and rejected.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." My voice trailed off into the walls of the quiet room. I began to get up to go to the living room, but Wooyoung pulled on my sleeve.

"Don't leave, Sannie. I just felt shy.. that's all."

"Shy? You looked cold towards me.."

He shook his head many times. "Cold? That's not... no! Sannie, listen to me, please!"

He took my hands and led me out of the living room and into his own room. He made me sit across from him on his desk chair while he sat on his bed. He was so mean! I could have sat right next to him on his bed. I pouted at the unfairness.

"Why are you pouting?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You never let me sit on your bed! You're so cold to me, Woo!" My thoughts exploded out loud and I gasped. We locked eyes and his face turned a fire hydrant red. I stood up and walked over to him. He slowly scooted backwards.

"Why are you blushing? You never blush!?" I demanded, forgetting his confession and the fact that we were in close proximity of a bed. My mind didn't register the fact that Wooyoung avoided being next to a bed at the same time he was with me. My mind completely forgot the fact that Wooyoung was always on the floor or on the couch whenever he was with me.

I towered over Wooyoung and trapped him into a hug. He tried to get away, but I wouldn't let him escape.

"Woo?" He blinked a few times and then sighed.

"I only blush when I think of.. that.." His voice squeaked and my heart strings ached.  He pushed me off, and I pushed him back onto the bed.

At that moment, it dawned on me that he was talking about something unholy. "Wait, you mean sex!?" He covers my mouth and I can feel the heat of his hands on my lips.

"Sh-shut up, Sannie.." He stuttered over his words and I could feel the sides of my lips curl up into a grin.

"Or what, Woo?" He tried to roll away, but I hugged him.

"S-san!" He looks up at me and I see him on the verge of tears once more. I soon realize I made a mistake and I sit up.

"I'm sorry.." Tears began to build in my eyes and they rained upon my face. My heart ached.

"Sannie? Why are you crying?" I wiped my tears with the edge of my sleeve and left the room without another word. I walked to my room and slumped down onto my bed.

He hates me now, doesn't he?

I messed up big time. He wasn't ready. I should have given him some more time. I let my tears spill out onto my pillow case. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Sannie?" I sniffled.

"What?" I heard the creak of the door, signaling someone had entered. I could hear footsteps, walking slowly into my darkly-lit room. I only had a small candle in the corner of my room and a night light.

"Can I sit?" I hummed a yes. He sat down further away from the edge and closer to me. I popped my head up to confirm where Wooyoung had placed himself.

"Why are you sitting so close? You never do that..?"

"Sannie, some things need to change.." I sat up and crossed my legs crisscross. I rubbed away my tears, confused.

"Like what?"

"I know what you're thinking and I'm sorry." He takes my hand.

"I confessed to you and that means I've always liked you.."

"I hoped so." He let out a joy-filled giggle. My heart melts and I want to hug him so badly. He gives me a knowing look. He knows what I want from him.

"Sorry.." My face looks as guilty as I feel.

"You can hug me, Sannie. I feel like you're afraid of me.."

"I'm not.. I just don't want to hurt you in any way."

"You look at me like that and then you're not assertive about what you want."

I gazed at him, surprised with his words. He's never talked to me like that.

"San.. look at me!" He places his hand on my cheeks. I lean into his hand, making sure to make eye contact with him, as he wanted.

"I wanna go out with you.. date you.." I think I smiled so hard that day. My lips curled up and I hugged my little Woo.

"We're boyfriends now, right?" I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I love you Woo." He broke out of our embrace and gave me his sweet smile.

"Me too"

"Me too, what..?" I wanted to hear him say it. He heated up and hugged me. I felt some wind in my ear.

"Sannie.." He whispered, with close proximity to my ear. "I love you, okay?"

I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you"

"For?" I broke away from our hug.

"For liking me" I responded, feeling a bit sad.

"I've always liked you. Why do you think I asked for your number? Why do you think I moved in with you? Sannie.. you're oblivious sometimes."

I pouted. I didn't know.. I didn't know at all.

--

To be continued..

Hope you enjoyed ^^

Till next time my little moonstars 😘