1

"You know very well what to do, go and bring back the boy. Then when you do, bring back the rest of them."

"Yes sir"

"You know very well why we need them especially that time boy"

"How will i be able to identify any of them?"

"All of these boys have a special mark on them its located somewhere on their bodies, that is why we want to send you."

"So is this what you have been prepearing me for because i have the mark".

"Yes. You need to find them, gain their trust and in order to make sure they are who they say they are show them your dragon mark."

"Yes sir"

"Remember that you have always been like a son to me eversince we found you at that orphanage."

"I know sir. I will never forget it. You have also been like a father to me."

"Good. Now go and contact us if there is any problems. Take your time but dont take too long because then we will miss our moment."

"Yes sir"

He turns to leave the room. But is stopped by the other man's voice.

"And just remember you are no longer Wu Yi Fan. You will be called Kris, understand?

"Yes sir."

Kris turns to leave. I wont let you down he thought.

A/N

Its my 1st fanfic on Wattpad. Its short but i will actually make it longer in my next update. Please enjoy:)

It will be long.