3

All three males arrived at the lunch room together. Kris was shocked to see many people staring at them. Either they are looking at me or at..... Kris quickly saw that the two boys were grabbing their food and feeding it to each other and giggling like a cheesy couple would do. They are definitly looking at them.

They got thier lunch and, with Kris behind, walked towards the lunch tables. Once they arrived to the table with 8 other guys Kris couldn't help but notice the friendliness between them.

The one with giant ears kept whispering something to the one with eyeliner on. The other pairing was a tan male who had an arm wrapped around the male with big eyes and heart shape lips. He looks like he can see ghosts, he's kinda cute. The tan male saw the look Kris was giving the other and with his arm still wrapped around the other male, scooted closer to the cute owl.

There was also a man who looked Chinese but was speaking perfect Korean. He was with a small male who looked a lot like a Baozi. They where just laughing along with Yoda and eyeliner boy. The last pair were minding their own business. One looked kinda high and the other looked like a rich boy.

"Kris this is our group" Luhan and Sehun immediately sat down what seemed to be there usual spot,"Guys this is Kris the new transfer student". Everyone began to introduce themselves.

"I'm Chanyeol" said Yoda who stood up to shake hands with Kris. Damn he's tall. With a goofy smile he pointed to eyeliner boy. "This is Baekhyun my.....um friend." I doubt they are just friends.

"I'm Chen and I may look Chinese but I'm actually Korean and this cute Baozi is Xiumin." Explains why he was so fluent.

"I'm Kyungsoo, this clingy tan BOY is Jongin." The owl boy emphasized on the word boy which him a small glare from the tan man.

"I'm Suho the Student Council President. Sorry I was not the first to greet you I was....kinda busy. Oh and don't mind Lay he likes to drift off." Strange how when rich boy said he was busy, I swear I saw Lay smirk....hmm.

"I'm Kris, its nice to meet you". Everyone welcomed Kris with smiles. However only tan boy, or Jongin, looked kinda annoyed.

" Look I'm gonna tell you now before things get weird later."

"Jongin STOP IT" said Baekhyun.

"If he is gonna be here he should know".

Maybe they are who I'm looking for.

"Fine tell him." Baekhyun gave Jongin a death glare. "But remember last time you told someone, they were rude and mean".

" I don't care" Jongin said after sending Baekhyun a death glare. "Look is it OK that I call you hyung?"

"Sure" Kris replied.

"We are not friends we are all in a relationship" Jongin paused for a sec waiting for a response from Kris. Nothing.

"You see hyung Luhan is with Sehun; Lay with Suho ; Chanyeol with Baekhyun; and me with Kyungsoo. So in other words we are all gay but the school doesn't know because they don't like the idea of their students being "odd". Do you have a problem with that."

How does the school not know its really obvious. Kris just looked at them with an unchanged expression.

"Do you have something to say?"

"No, I'm from Canada they kinda accept it over there." Kris began eating. Everyone just nodded their heads. Kris then said,"May I ask why you decided to tell me?"

Jongin looked at him and smirked. "Its because you were looking at MY Kyungsoo." Ahh...makes sense. "Well I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be" Kyungsoo said,"he just gets jealous easily".

After that the couple began to argue with each other playfully. "Where's Tao?" Luhan asked.

"Oh he kinda got sick because of me and had to stay home" Chen said. "Why?" asked Baekhyun ready to tackle Chen for hurting his child."Well....I made a milk shake for Tao and I thought that it wasn't bad but it was."

"Why would you make a milk shake for him?" asked Suho.

"Well I also added a little wasabi for an experimental purpose." Chen said and was about to be hit by Baekhyun but Xiumin grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out.

"Suho", said Xiumin," WE are leaving school and going to Tao's to take care of him." Xiumin said before dragging Chen out the lunch room.

"Ok." said Suho who continued eating.

Luhan looked at the confused Canadian/Chinese man. "Sorry Kris, Tao is another member in our group."

"He's also gay by the way" said Jongin, then got punched by Kyungsoo. Kris just nodded.

Well at least these people can help me. I wonder how tomorrow's gonna be.

A/N please leave a comment because I want to know if its doing good.

Please and Thank you.