Part 1

"Fran come in for dinner!" My mom yelled across the yard while I was with Jayden, are butler or so I thought. "Coming!" I yell back as I wave goodbye to Jayden and receive a wave back. "What's for dinner?" I ask my mom as I run into the castle where I live and begin my long walk down the stairs to the cellar where I lived. But I didn't know it was the cellar I thought it was the best part of the house. "Grilled Mac and cheese sandwich!" My mom says trying to act excited like it wasn't the only thing I have ate the past 4 years. "Great." I answer with sarcasm turning my focus on the steps. I was 10 at the time but never really remembered what the first 6 tears of my life were. I didn't go to school either. Never the less knew what school was but Jayden sometimes went through the alphabet with me. My friends were the girls and boys that lived in the cellar with me. "Why do we have so many butlers?" I ask mom, "It seems like we have a million spread out of the house." "Because we never complain." My mom answered as I roll my eyes . I seemed like that was the one thing she could say. Just to get me to stop complaining. "Then why do the were that funny armor looking clothing?" I ask my mom. "Because that's there since if style." my mom answers again as she turns her head not having to look me in the eyes. Finally we reach the end of the stairs as I hear someone inside our cellar scream "Darcy (my moms name) help!"