Archery and the stalking Ron

I don't own transformers, But I do own my OC's!

-////////////////////-

I arrived at school as the other kids were just arriving. I went around to the archery range where Samantha was waiting for me. "Finally!" She whined. "I thought you ditched out of my training lessons." I scoffed and grabbed a bow and arrow set from the rack. I dropped my bag and walked over to her after placing the weapons on my back.

"Ready." I said and she went into the starting stance of shooting. I saw it and sighed. I pushed in her stomach and raised her arm up a tad bit higher. I straightened out the shot and looked up the arrow and then at the target. I nodded and stepped away. "Shoot." I said, turning towards the target. She nodded and let the arrow fly. I nodded in approval as it hit somewhat near the target.

"Can you shoot as well as you teach?" I looked over and saw 'Ron' from earlier. I sized him up. He had black hair that somewhat spiked. He had a perfectly framed face with a scar over his right eye. Blue eyes that seemed to glaow an unearthly glow. He had some some scruff and looked roughtly about early 20's maybe late. He had on a black leather jacket with a black shirt on underneath. They both highlighted his masculinity very heavily. He wore black jeans, exactly like my own, but for men. Black Combat boots was on his feet. I saw a flash of silver around his neck. Ah...military man. Any person would think twice before approaching this man in a fight.

"Is that a challenge, Mr. Ron?" I rose an eyebrow. He grunted. "I just want to see if you really are anything your father says you are." I rose my chin. "My father knows nothing of me." I growled. He studied me. I sighed and turned towards the targets.

I strung the bow at the first one and aimed. I heard Ron making noises behind me. I blocked him out and released the arrow, after his loud growl. I heard a shunk as I moved to the next one. Samantha watched eagerly as I shot. I kept my eyes locked on the target, even when Ron started trying to wave his hand around in my face. Earned a hard jab in the abdomen for that one. I didn't miss though.

I went to the farthest one and Ron accually went silent. "You aren't going to make it, squirt." I heard a smirk in his voice. "You don't know Cryss, do you?" I heard Sam chuckle. I strung my bow and pulled the string all the way back. I Inhaled and closed my eyes as I placed the arrow feathers under my chin. I opened my eyes and exhaled. I let the arrow fly and watched it hit the target. I lowered the bow and went to the table. I set it down and grabbed my bag. I looked at Sam and Ron.

"Class Dismissed." (A/N: I used this from Hide in the Dark of the Moon, Lol!)

******************************

I walked out of the school and hefted my bag higher on my shoudler. I trudged down the steps and was half way down when I was pushed. I rolled down the steps and hit the cement on my left arm. I hissed and glared up. It was Scott and his jocks. They sneered at me.

"Hey, nature girl. Thought you would fly...or at least fall on your feet." I stood up and continued to glare at them. I turned on my heel and began walking away. "What about an apology for getting in the way?" I stopped and looked at them. "You are not worth my time." I said, flatly and walked away, leaving them with their mouths open.

I walked up my driveway and saw a bunch of vehicles. I groaned. Having a lot of people here was not my cup of tea. Way to crouded in the house and I would still feel alone. I frowned and walked into the house. I heard the voices stop as I shut the door.

I walked past the living room and saw about 10 people there. Yeah, not my style. They looked at me as I glanced at them. I looekd away, sighing as I walked to the stairs. "Forgive her rudeness." I scowled and stomped up the stairs. I went to my room and slammed the door. I threw my bag on the bed and went to the porch and climbed down it.