Part I- Meet and Greet

Dwayne's POV

"dwayne wake up! It's time for school" I heard that screaming voice again. My mom sometimes annoy me by waking me up. I'd rather sleep than to go to school but I need to, this is for my future.

"Wait a second!" I shouted back at her. I heard someone open the door. "Hey mister, you don't want your future family to be poor right?" I saw her standing in front of me with her hands on waist. "Okey mom okey". "Good, hurry" she said while going to the closet to get my uniform.

I showered, wear my uniform, eat breakfast and brush my teeth.

"Mom! Im going" I shouted while she's washing the dishes.

Im heading for the door when she pulled me and kiss me on the cheek. "Don't forget kissing your mom before going to school". I just smiled and walk away.

After 20 mins of walking I've reached my school. The Florida University (FU).

Im on the gate reading a book when suddenly a Black Mazda Car pass by and beep so loudly that scared me to death. "hey watch it!" The driver shouted .

I just ignored it and went straight to the information board to know where will be my room.

There are so many students lining to see there sections. So i have to line also. Suddenly a group of girls went through and everybody move away from the bulletin board. "Oh look girls were on section A" said the tall, long-black hair, full eyelashes, flawless skinned girl. "Yeah, lets go now" said the short-red hair, white skin, petite girl. And they went away. The students gathered again. Good heavens i saw my name when I gathered together with the other students. 'Dwayne Smith' - Section A. I can't believe it! I passed that scholarship exam and now I'm on the A section.

Ive reached my room 3 mins before time. I saw the 4 girls sitting at the back. And the only vacant sit is on the side of the long black haired girl. I just went and sit there.

"oh hi there mister?" While reaching her hand to me. "Dwayne Smith" i shortly answered and reach out my hand. "Oh okay. Hi i'm Cassy Smirke" she smiled at me while shaking hands. Smirke's are the richest in our community.

The petite girl that is on the other side of Cassy talked and said "hey girl don't talk to someone that is not" she paused and called Cassy. She whispered something. "Oh" cassy exclaimed and she turned side and smiled at me again.

Maybe the petite girl told her how poor we are. Yeah I know, elites don't mingle with poor kids.

(PLEASE LEAVE AN EVALUATION/COMMENTS GUYS SO THAT I'LL KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT. IF ITS A GOOD STORY OR NOT. THANKS! ☺)