Part 3- Unbelievable

Dwayne's POV

It's Monday and I went to school early because we have an exam.

After 20 mins Professor Dan arrives he is our physics teacher.

"Okey class, lets start our examination" said prof dan while distributing the papers.

I am glad I reviewed and I know what to answer.

Cassy's POV

Omg! I am not prepared for this exam, i didn't review and I don't like physics actually uggggh >_< I really hate that dinner party last night.

I looked at Dwayne. He's really a smart guy, he's focusing on the exam. He looked at me but I look away. I feel something on my tummy its like there are worms inside nah nevermind I'll just try to focus on this hell exam.

Dwayne's POV

Exam is done.

Rob said he's going to the canteen to eat he just leave me here Alone, he's really a friend yeah -_-

I don't have class for 2 hrs so I just went to the library.

I went to the shelves to get a book. I saw John Green's book "the abundance of katherines" I picked it but suddenly someone pulled it. I sneaked to see who that person is. I saw Cassy again. She smiled at me and she pulled the book. She went to me and then she handed me the book. "here it is"

"Nah you can have it" i told her.

"Can you teach me physics?" She asked me seriously.

"W-w-what? Why?" I'm confused why she's asking me that, she can hire some professional tutor to teach her not me.

"You're smart" she smiled. I blink my eyes maybe i'm just dreaming. An elite asking a poor guy to teach her. Damn.

"I'll meet you here after class okey? Byee yane!" Then she went away.

What just happened is really unbelievable. Hard to believe. Its like a dream.

Nevermind, I'll just go to the canteen to find Rob maybe he's done eating all the foods there.