school

At first period I got strange looks from a bunch of wolves so I kept my jacket on because I have the werewolf tattoo on my left shoulder.in second period I sat by a boy with black hair and light Brown eyes we became friends his name is Quinn.when we got to the gym people eyed us weirdly.we were bickering over who's the strongest so we sat at a small table and put our hands together and people gathered around us and everyone bet on Quinn.soon as we started Quinn's  hand was on the table.I win I said with a smirk he just pouted  at me.at the end of the day I went home and decided  to go for a run on the beach and cliff dive. I put on a pair of spandex shorts and a bikini top I decided to cliff dive  first so I walked up to the highest cliff and backed up so I could run and jump. What are you doing I heard Quinn ask I turned and seen him and some other guys one caught my attention he had shaggy looking hair and nearly black. I just sighed and showed him my tattoo on my left shoulder I could see they had the same one because they didn't have shirts or shoes on just basketball shorts. He inhaled sharply and i turned back to him.I walked closer to him look at my eyes I ordered he looked at them and asked me what I am. You'll find out soon I said before running and jumping off the cliff.