Strange love Ch3

My heart pounded as each step meant him getting closer to me. I knew school was the only safe place where his desprate hands couldnt touch me. The school gate flew open as i entered. I look at the time, i realised i was an hour late.

I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I straightened out my messy hair and i applied some eye-liner. I buttoned up my shirt and straightened out my skirt, I put on a fake smile like nothing happened, like i just havent been raped and i walked along the corridor to my second class.

I walked in slowly, clasping my books in my sweaty hands as everyone turned around to stare. I made my way to my seat next to him (my boyfriend). my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't help it, his smile makes winter warm. I bent down to give him a quick peck on the lips and his handsome face quickly transformed into that beast who ruined my life. I screamed at the thought of it, and backed away. My legs buckled and i tripped with embarrassment. My eyes flashed back to reality and felt myself go red. I saw his handsome, charming face. His dazzaling blue eyes connecting with mine.

As he grabbed my hand, i sighed with relief.

"Baby, you alright." He said with a worried expression. I didnt have any other option - i lied.

"Yeah, i just erm... tripped" I saw his face, i knew he could see right through me. " I love you Drake!"

His smile widened and he replied with -

"Thats why your my perfect girlfriend and im your nearly perfect boyfriend!"

My confused face shocked him-

"What do you mean by nearly perefect boyfriend?"

" urmm, well you know ive been thinking, weve been with each other for a year... And i know your a virgin and so am i..." He stated camley.

But there was one problem... i wasnt a virgin, but i cvouldnt let him know.

"So you wanna have sex?" i was begging for him to say no.

"Yeah, today after school?" His blue eyes were melting my heart, i just couldn't say no.

"Finally, i've been waiting for you to ask!" I stated half-heartedly

"Kat johnson, i love you. But im not forcing you into anything am i?" He said as he passionatley kissed me.

"No babe, really, I love you too!" I smiled, but deep down i was screaming!

Why is all guys wanna do is have sex? there is more too a girl then how good she is in bed! But something made me thing made me think this time would be different, I wouldn't be forced into anything, and i wouldn't cry in the end and the most important thing....

That i loved him!

A/N: oooh, we've met the awsome handsome, beautiful boyfriend! <3, and wheres Kat going with him? The next chapter will asnwer that question.

im ganna upload EVERY DAY and in order for me to do that please vote and leave a comment, facebook like 'nd tweet, i really wanna know wat u guys think!!! i luvv you

I wont be uploading on saturday, but i will on monday sorii!

by:

hudii, katoon 'nd marzii in mrs fernando lesson <3 !