The Leaf That Fall in Autumn

Jimin wakes up when he heard Holly's bark outside the bedroom door. He rubs his bleary eyes and the first sight he gets is Yoongi still sleeping beside him barely stir even after Holly's bark is deafening enough, Yoongi is heavy sleeper only when he got a deadline to be done, Jimin knows his boyfriend just slept at this dawn because Jimin is a light sleeper and he always notices when Yoongi crawling to the bed and spooning him from behind even his boyfriend tried to do it slowly. He just knows.

Jimin carefully gets off from the bed, even he knows he won't accidentally wake up his boyfriend this time but apparently it becomes his habit. He opens the door to let Holly runs before jumping to the bed, snuggle in the space between his side and Yoongi's. he shakes his head with a smile when sees his two favourite creature on his bed. Jimin heading to the kitchen, he tiptoes because it's cold, even the floor is freezing, he checks the heater and it doesn't work again, they use district heater where they'll share with the entire building and Yoongi had been making complains to the landlord couple of times but they said they'll check it but nothing happened until summer came and they forgot about their heater but now autumn comes, just a few weeks before winter and Jimin almost can't imagine they'll be freezes to death. Jimin just shrugs the thought, they can talk to the landlord again this afternoon besides he still has Yoongi to be cuddled with. They've been through something worse than this, it'll be alright.

Jimin turns on the coffee maker and puts the bread on the toaster, fried the egg and bacon while waiting, it's his routine and he loves it. It mostly Yoongi to makes them breakfast because he's the morning person between them but when Yoongi's deadline getting closer and he starts to locking himself on his studio, loses track of times even sleeps in his swivel chair they'll switch the role - same with Yoongi when Jimin has a lot of works to be done. And Jimin loves it.

how the dynamic between them, how easy to be considerate to each other without any burden feeling, they did that without expecting to be treated the same way with the other and they would naturally feel owed with the other after receiving good treatment. They take and give each other equally. Maybe that's why they've been together with such a long time

After putting their breakfast on the table and pours Holly breakfast on his bowl, Jimin back to the bed and get inside the thick blanket, circling his hand to Yoongi's torso and starts to papering soft kisses on his nape

"Jesus Jimin your feet are freezing" Yoongi groans, Jimin knows he would be annoyed if Jimin puts his cold feet on Yoongi's but it's the most effective way to wakes him up

"Breakfast is ready sleepy head" Jimin murmurs on his nape, inhaling pine scent from Yoongi's pyjama. His boyfriend has a weird obsession of pine scent, Jimin always thought it started when they went to the pine forest back in the uni and now almost everything about him is smells like pine, their scented candle in the room, their fabric fragrance, even the air freshener in their car. Yoongi said it was calming and Jimin learns to love that as well.

"can I skip?" Yoongi asking for approval

"then you'll break my heart because I put 4 slices of bacon on your plate" Jimin mumbles and Yoongi squirms turn his body to face Jimin and pulls him closer by his waist

"isn't it too early to be too sweet?" Yoongi leaves soft peck before trying to open his eyes

Jimin scoot closer and buries his face to Yoongi's chest "I miss you"

Jimin can feel Yoongi chuckles from the way his body shakes "I'm sorry baby, the deadline sucks. I'll make up to you this weekend yeah? What do you want?"

Jimin inhales deeply before he answers "a date would be nice"

Jimin can feel a soft kiss on the top of his head and how Yoongi's chest deflates from inhaling "a sweet date for my sweet baby then"