Part 2

Continuation of:

- A-aah, Jeff... You quietly moaned.

- Shh.. Baby, I am going to give you a good time...

----------------------------------------------------------

You grabbed his knife.

You shoved it in deep in his chest, deep red blood gushing out, splattering on the floor when you pulled it out.

- You said you were to give me a good time, eh..? Then hold your words.

You heard Jeff scream rude words at you, but you couldn't hear what, you were to exited by the sight and smell of his blood.

You dipped your fingers in the blood on the floor, slowly taking your blood soaked hand to your mouth.

You felt a wonderful feeling flying through your body.

You came back from your thoughts just to see that Jeff grabbed an (object to your right) and attacked you with it.

- YOU DAMN BITCH..!! He screamed at you.

You tightly held the knife, preparing to dig out the wonderful things his stomach were filled with.

He rised his arm to attack you with the (chosen object to your right.).

While he did so, you charged at him, your knife high in the air, ready to slit his stomach open.

You heard the sound of skin being ripped.

His deep red blood came gushing out, covering your hands in his deep, crimson blood.

You undressed his upper half, showing his muscular chest.

- My, my... You silently chuckled.

- This is going to be fun... You whispered in his ear.

- A-aagh..!! He made an frustrating sound.

You placed the knife's tip on the lower neck, shoved it in about 1 cm inside.

You now began to do what you ever wanted.

You powerfully slashed the knife down his neck, stopping at the zipper at his pants.

Blood came flooding out, staining the floor.

You sat down besides him.

He didn't move...

But you didn't stop here.

You reached for his now visible innards, grabbing them, pulling it all out, dropping the mess to the floor.

It was warm, soaked with blood, it was to touch a rubber rope.

But you wanted more...

You wanted his skin.

So you began skinning him.

You slowly peeled the skin of his body with help of the knife.

- Haha~ Isn't this fun, Jeff~~? ^.^ You said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. We all know a thing now.

That I suck at writing.

Though this was more of an joke than a serious story.