Untold truth

He was just a little boy then. His own parents abandoned him saying they don't love him anymore because he was not what they expected him to be. He was not normal.

Each day in the dark room where he was constantly tortured, he wished for his mother to hug him and tell him it was alright, that she was there and that she loved him. All those late night harrasment, those medicines which were more like a poision was nothing compared to his mother's eyes filled with hatred and those words that came out of her mouth, sharp as swords that cut him deep. It broke him down to the core.

He wished for nothing. All he wanted was love. His longing for love grew overtime. He wanted love more than anything else it didn't matter whether it was forced or not.
The little boy however didn't know what love was, he was deprived of love his entire life. After he broke out from the hell he went on a quest to know where love came from.

Alone and broken he made his journey, that's when he met a bunch of strippers who were drunk sorrority's expressing their love towards each other. He went to one of them and asked her where love came from. She laughed and told him it came from the heart, and then he started collecting hearts. All this time he was not collecting hearts, he was collecting love. And he had a very long yet a very mental plan to get all the love he could. He was desperate, he was obsessed he was the heart collector.