11

3 months later
may 6th

Lexis Pov:

"Mani cmon it's time to go pick up my cousin" i told mani as i was putting on my shoe

"I'm coming damn what time her flight land" she asked.

"It landed about 40 minutes ago i woke up late" i said.

"Oh shit cmon & you know boom finna be happy as shit when he see her" she said.

As soon as we was ready to walk out the door ben & trell came running down the stairs.

"Where y'all going" Trell asked.

"We finna go get my cousin the one that was on the song with me y'all coming cause i gotta go" i said.

"Yeah we coming" he said.

We all got in the car & made our way to the airport.

"So Lexis i had read up on you last night & how come you ain't never told us you was from Chicago" Trell asked.

"Uhh maybe cause y'all never asked" i said.

"So like that mean you know durk, g herbo, chief & more right?" he asked

"Yup them la niggas on go for me that's why like if i was ever to go back home i wouldn't have to worry about nothing cause they watching for me" i said.

"That's crazy mane you really living" he said.

"Boy shut up don't act like you don't know boosie, gates, wayne & more you know the legends so go head" i said laughing.

"But there's a difference you grew up with these niggas" he said.

"Okay but gates got you tatted on him" i said.

"but that don't mean nothing" he said.

30 minutes later

"Liyah i missed you bitch" i said to her as i ran out the car.

"you ain't miss me that much you bout a hour & 30 minutes late" she said while hugging me.

"Girl shut the hell up & trell come grab her bags please" i said.

Once we got in the car i introduced everybody.