Prologue

1982

"Keep your voice down and watch your step. I don't want this this to hear us comin'. Alright, headlights on"

3 hunters go into a dark cave with rib cages that belonged to extremely big animals. There dozens of them, but what got their attention was written on the cave walls.

*whistle* "Get a load of that. Reckin we aren't the first hunters to come this way." There were drawings that looked like were driven by cavemen, but it showing one main thing. An animal with the shape of an hyena, but was bigger and it showed it hunting animals and humans alike. it was a demon with the shape of an animal.

"I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this job

"I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this job. They're not paying us enough- What was that?" Sounds of rocks crumbling and laughter of an hyena echoed throughout the room as the three hunters gathered. Back to back. And their rifles ready.

"We are not the hunters here. The Kaftar, is hunting us." One of the hunters whispered.

"Take it easy, Mbeki. I don't believe in fairy tails. It's probably just-" The sounds of crumbling rocks and the growl of predator was signing that it's near. "Kill the lights!"

They all turn of their headlights and after waiting a few seconds, they turn them back on again.

"See. Nothing to worry-" A gigantic animal stepped out of the shadows and tackled the hunter and bit into his back.

"Get out! Run!" Mbeki backed up and aimed his rifle at the beast and shot, but the bullet proved to be ineffective and went for Mbeki. Mbeki let out a scream of pain as he also got tackled. The third hunter bolted for the exit but he didn't get far. The beast jumped on him and landed right in front of him. he couldn't believe what he was seeing. it was a hyena for sure, but one that was so much bigger than any he's ever seen. The only thing he saw before he met his end, was a gigantic mouth, razor sharp K nines, and a mouth filled with blood. Human blood.

Everything else, just goes black.