81

My back hit the cool leather fabric of the back seat of Cameron's car as he hovered over me leaving a trail of small kisses along the curve of my neck. My hands rested on his firm chest as his hands roamed up and down the curve of my waist. With the way his mouth worked against my skin I was sent into oblivion, a small gasped escaped my parted lips as I felt him gently bite done on the skin between my neck and collar bone followed by him gently sucking on the skin aa his tongue against my flesh.

"Cameron." I breathed silently begging him to do it again and he did only this time a bit more harder.

"May I?" He asked and tugged at the hem of my skirt and I paused before nodding.

He slowly trailed his hands down to my hips where the skirt clung to my skin as I watched him underneath my lashes. His fingers curled around the hem of my skirt before meeting my eyes for reassurance and I nodded encouraging him to continue and he did. He lowered his face to my hips and pressed a soft kiss against my hip bone before gently sucking and this time I couldn't contain the moan that escaped my lips. He slowly slip off the skirt and I slightly bucked my hips up helping him get it over my butt and once he did he tossed it somewhere towards the front seat.

"Fuck." He growled staring at my half naked body sprawled in front of him.

"You're so god damn beautiful." He said and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Look at you getting all shy." He teased as he nestled him self between my thighs looking at me directly in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He repeated bringing his face close to mine and capturing my lips with his. My eyes fluttered shut as my hands slipped underneath his shirt.

A small hiss escaped his lips at my touch and I grinned as I trailed my hands from his abdomen on to his chest. Feeling bold I slowly brushed my fingers further up to his pecs and slightly grazed his nipple and smiled to my self as he growled against my lips and I tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling that I wanted this off.

"Two can play that game." He whispered huskily as he practically ripped off his shirt and leaving me breathless as I gawked at his toned body.

Desperate to feel his lips on mine I reached up and brought him down to my level as I kissed him once again. I pressed my tongue against his as I felt his hand trail down to my thigh as my fingers lost them selves into his hair.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked against my lips as his fingers traced small patterns against my inner thigh.

"Yes." I whispered pressing a small kiss against his neck.

"I mean it Cams." He said his eyes softening as he cupped my cheek in his hand.

"Is this what you want?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"What's with the questions?" I teased playing with the ends of his hair.

"Do you not want to?" I asked suddenly feeling very insecure and embarrassed.

"No! No! It's not that." He said culling both of my cheeks this time and pressing a small kiss on my lips.

"I just want you to be a hundred percent sure that this is what you want. I won't force you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. I wouldn't exactly want your first time to be in the back seat of my car." He said running his thumb against my cheek.

"I'm sure." I firmly said.

"Make me yours for the night." I whispered into his ear and then proceeded to teasingly bite down on his ear lobe.