( 11 )

[ Matthew's POV ]

~

Jorel kissed me, I ran my thumb across his cheek to remove his tears.

"I need to stay here tonight." He said and gave me a kiss again.

"Goodnight Jay." I said before I walked away.

"Goodnight Matty." Jorel said and waved.

I took the stairs to the ground floor and walked over to the little restaurant.

"Let's go home." I said to George.

George got up from his chair and we left. When we arrived at the tourbus. I went straight to bed, I was so tired so I fell asleep immediately.

{ 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 }

I woke up in my bed, I grabbed my phone and checked it. Jorel sent me a picture and I opened it immediatly. He made a picture from his breakfast.

"Looks good." I texted back.

I got out of bed and grabbed a simple shirt, I put on my shorts, grabbed my keys, walked outside straight to my car and got in and drove towards the hospital to pick up Jay.

When I arrived I walked inside towards the elevator and clicked on 8, I got out of the elevator at floor 8 and walked towards room 10a.

"Goodmorning prince." I said and walked over to his bed.

"Goodmorning princess~" He said in a teasing way.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you done eating?" I asked.

"Yes, let's go home!" He said.

After some time we left the hospital and went . When we arrived at the tourbus, everybody was sitting outside drinking beer.

"Goodmorning." Jorel said to the others.

"Morning." Dylan said. "How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine, my leg hurts a little but that's it." Jay said.

"Here grab a beer and sit down!" George said and handed him a beer.

Jorel sat down and so did I, we talked a little about what happend and yesterday.

"I'm glad we found a good drummer!" Danny said.

"And a new friend." Aron said.

"I'm glad you guys like my skills." I said and laughed.

"He's not only a good drummer." Jay said and winked at me.

"He's also a really hot bottom, right Kurlzzie!" He said.

I took another sip from my beer while my face turned red, the others started to laugh.

~

[ Jorel's POV ]

~

{ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 }

I wanted to ask Matty on a date, I left a note on his pillow with a message:

"𝑺𝒖𝒑 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆,

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒚! 𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 ;)

𝑱 𝑫 𝑶 𝑮."

I waited outside by the bridge, I looked at the moon that shone through the trees.

"You wanted to meet me here?" I heard Matthew ask.

I looked at him while he sat down.

"Hey Matty, I wanted to ask you something." I said.

"Ohh, what is it?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand and looked at the moon.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked while looking at the moon.

"Ofcourse I want to!" He said.

Matty threw his arm around my waist and got closer. I looked at him and I kissed him.

"Let's go to the restaurant." I said and grabbed his hand.

We stood up and walked over to the bus. I got into my car and we drove towards the restaurant with young playing on the radio, we sang along while I parked the car. When the song ended we got outside the car and walked inside the restaurant.

"Goodevening." I said.

"Goodevening." The waiter said.

"Table for Decker." I said to the waiter.

The waiter checked the list.

"Follow me." He said and we followed him.

"Here is your table." "What would you like to drink?" He asked.

"For me a beer." I said.

"For me too." Matty said.

"Coming your way." The waiter said and walked away.

"Thanks for taking me on a date." Matty said.

"No problem." I said.

{ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 }

Matthew and I got back into the car, I drove to a place that's special to me. We got out and we looked over the city.

"It's beautiful here." Matty said.

"This place is special to me. I always came here with friends or to think about life." I said as I looked at Matthew.

"And now.. now I'm here with the most important, beautiful and sweetest person ever!" I said.

I wrapped my arms around Matthew and kissed his sweet lips. He kissed me back and entered his tongue inside my mouth. I hugged him again.

"I love you Matthew! I love you more than everything else!" I said gave him a kiss again.

"I love you too Jay. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore, not for you, not for anybody else!" He said and pulled me into a deep kiss.