Kozume Kenma x Female reader

Idea from Mp10514

~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Oh crap! He's on the building! No he's, ugh dang we lost" I tried to explain to my gaming friend before we died.

"Sorry, I wasn't able to find him" he stated sounding as monotone as ever.

"Is okay, anyway I have to get going, same time tomorrow?"

"Oh, I have practice tomorrow. "

"Oh right, okay then just message me we'll talk okay?"

With a quiet okay I signed off the game and sighed as my mother walked into my room. She was holding my back pack that I am required to leave down stairs.

"Homework?"

"Finished it at school" I waved off her bossiness.

"Don't forget your father and I won't be home until later tomorrow so you need to go to the library and study for exams. "

"I know mom."

She raised her eyebrow at me, "I better not find you at that gaming Cafe (y/n)."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her statement, that happened one time. My grades weren't bad, but they weren't above average either. But with exams coming up I can understand my mother being overbearing about it.

~~

*at school*

I was currently sat in class minding my business while the teacher had people read parts from a passage we were studying. Currently there was a boy with two toned hair reading so boringly that it made me tired. Though his voice did remind me of how monotoned my gamer friend was.

By the time lunch came around I got a message from him, asking how my day was.

Volleyballkitten: haven't heard from you today, how are you doing?

I smiled, he was so cute.

(Y/un): I'm okay, have a lot to study this afternoon.

Volleyballkitten: you have exams to?

(Y/un): yeah, and I have to get good grades to keep my gaming systems.

Volleyballkitten: oh, then study a lot! It won't be as fun without you playing with me.

This made me blush slightly, he was always so sweet, though sometimes in games he did get a little over zealous.

"Kenma!!!" A very loud voice shouted through my classroom.

The boy with the two toned hair was trying to calm down a bit with a Mohawk. I rolled my eyes and began to ignore the two, I knew Yamamoto, only because he was the least person in our year.

~~

*after school in the library*

I was sat at a table by the window in the library with four books laid out and all of my study material facing me. I wasn't looking forward to this amount of studying, however I knew it was better than being locked out of my house.

BUZZ BUZZ

BUZZ BUZZ

My phone began to buzz with text messages causing me to groan audibly at the new interruptions. Looking at the device I found a message from both my gamer friend and my mother.

Volleyballkitten: I hope your studying is going well.

Mom: Are you at the library?