Him.

*thank you all so much for all the views. you guys don't understand how much it means to a girl like me. This chapter will be about how I feel about him and stuff like that. Here we go!*

I'm going to a concert in July. You won't see me. You will see lights, signs, millions of girls, and phone lights. but you won't see me crying,singing,screaming along while you sing.

I'm Addy. a 14 year old girl who is inlove with you. and you are Harry Styles a 20 year old "boy" who lost the x-factor, but won the world.

I am a nothing.
You are a something.

Those worlds don't combined..and I'm getting used to it. Slowly.

But.. I am giving up on my dreams of meeting you. me and millions of other directioners..

you are perfect to me. and I don't think you understand. I don't care if you drink. I don't care if you have tattoos. I don't care if you come off flirty. I don't care about your looks. Those things are all amazing I'm you but I love you for your personality.

Harry Edward Styles. you gave me a lifetime of happiness in 4 years than anyone else has or will.

You are the anchor to my boat. my peanut butter to my jelly. my best to my friend. my ice to the cream. and the salt to my pepper(I don't know how this happened😂)

You Harry Styles are my every to my thing.

You are my everything.

Forever and Always. 😍

~A Directioner 💎

*Sorry for the short chapter! *