meeting him

He was born in 1834 on christmas day, convient isnt it? He was founded in a little garbage can, crying and screaming up until some lady found him. He was abandoned as a baby and so that nice lady took him in.

They didnt know where he came from, he looked asian, but was black, but not too dark because he looked indian. He spoke so many languages too! Everyone thought he was amazing, he had the knowledge like god, as people said. Really though, he was just a weird kid that got fucked up at the school grounds.

The older he got, the more he got fucked up, he was always picked on for being too smart. He had no friends and lived his adolescents very lonely. When he turned age 18, the legal age for drinking in Europe because thats where the little pimp was born, he went ham on his birthday and fucked all the pretty bitches. He turned his life around and shit, he was smart as hell and getting bitches left and right.

He was a new kind of man kind as his adopted family said. Once he was 20, he decided to join the mafia. He ended up running it and he mad shit crazy. By age 25 he got 5 bitches pregnant and was running his mafia jn the ground.

He wanted to change his life, he wanted to actually like his kids and love the bitch he fucked. He decided it was time for a change.