MinSung~ Shower Duets

^^^^ I think this explains itself ^^^^ <UNEDITED>

*************************************************************************************************************

Jisung's POV

Today was and I'm not joking when I say that it was bad because it was really REALLY bad.

After avoiding the puddles that the rain had made, some driver speed into a puddle and soaked my work uniform. I was going to go home and change but I couldn't as my boss needed to have a 'chat' with me as soon as possible. At the end of the day I was fired for 'hooking up' with his wife but I've never seen her before in my life.

I dragged my muddy feet into my apartment. I slipped off my heavy work boots and placed them on the doormat. I flicked the lights on illuminating my welcoming apartment. It was mainly pastel green walls with darker green furniture and some wooden tables as well. The floor was a light birch wood with drops of gray as my soaking cloths leaked onto the floor, creating a puddle underneath me.

Stripping down to my boxers and out of my cold clothes. I walked towards the bathroom. Without hesitating I turned on the shower and waited for the water to become my desired temperature. I took off the rest of my remaining clothes and accessories.

I heard a second shower start running through my thin shower wall. I ignored it walking into the shower. I felt my muscles relax and my thoughts emptying.

"Living in my own world... Didn't understand... That anything could happen... When you take a chance..." 

Woah, that was not me... Is he... Is he singing the Start of something new?

I cleared my own voice.

"I never believed in... What I couldn't see... I never opened my heart... to the possibilities"

This duet continued until we finished the song. It felt nice to belt out our frustrations, but also so strange since 

1: We are both in the shower and 2: We have never even met before.

I heard his shower shut off, disappointment flooding my emotions but I shrugged it off. 

I continued to shower, after I felt like I was soaked enough for the day I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. The dry cold air left a trail of goosebumps on my arms and legs. I waddled to my room, drying myself with the towel. I had just finished putting on a pair of pajamas when I heard my doorbell go off.

Strange I didn't order anything.

I opened the door to a lovely sight. I saw a tall fluffy haired guy. He had some nice arms sticking out of his sleeveless T-shirt and some gray sweat pants with some unbranded sneakers. I couldn't help but stare cause Woah.

"Hey, my eyes are up here" 

I snapped out of my thirst and looked up.

"The names Minho, what's yours angel?"

"Jisung" I winked at him.

*************************************************************************************************************

Wow Me an Asexual writing this that's crazy. Also, someone help me. My mental health is very bad today.