Medic a Veteran

Engineer gave a sigh as he walking into the resupply room. Pyro followed after limping. The team looked angry and frustrated as Medic cleared his throat before speaking.

"Attention! You have all been a great team, I am glad we've come such long way to really contribute to the company. Sadly Redmond will be laying some of us off of course." He sounded slightly annoyed.

Engineer made it to his locker and started to pack before Redmond came in with a few papers, flipping through them. "Evening Boys, Now you see, we lost hmm.." He took a swig of his cigar before he let out a breath of smoke. "We have lost 5 games total this week, and with that I'd be laying some of you off, I saw how today's game went, horrible, despicable, unclear and unwritten!" He said with a stern voice before he returned to his spot.

He cleared his throat. "Pyro, pack your things son, your not ready for this." Pyro looked down as he went to his locker to pack up his things. Redmond went over a few more things before calling out a few others. "Engineer.. Spy, Sniper, and that Solider Your all on the Payed Leave papers, you services had been well received and we hope to have you next streak.

The gave a firm nod, engineer balling up his fist. "As for the rest of you, rest up, you did well in these past few controlled points, clearly you have what it takes, young strong! And very well put together- Spy you did very well keeping those Snipers back from point 3- Until Pyro got in the way." A few of the team gave a slight laugh and so did Medic before Redmond took a look at his papers.

Redmond cleared his throat. "Medic.." Medic rose up. "Yes sir?"

Redmond smiled. "Medic, Medic, Medic- Your off the team." Medic's eyes went wide as he tried to form words. "W-wha-" Redmond cut him off.

Redmond smiled. "You cocky son of a bitch, your spending all that hard earned sweet cash on fucking medical supplies when you should have been on the front lines? We have three soldiers die out there while you patched up a fucking heavy? Shows your cowardliness!" Redmond yelled as the others were very surprised.

Medic came up the Redmond. "Listen hear! Your telling me Im getting kicked off za' team for that!? I helped those I could! Im top tier! I am the only one with the same amount of kills as saves, a-and wins!" He pleaded.

Redmond grinned even more. "And Someone passed you, plus we need spots for the new recruits, and... for better players then you."

Redmond pointed at Medics badge. "Team veteran, goes to our Newest Sniper. Now pack your things, your bus leaves in an hour." He yanked the badge leaving as Medic stood there in awe at the fact that someone passed his streak and was team veteran on the first day, a new record he broke, now someone has taken over.

Medic stood up straight as tears welded in his eyes his mind going blank as an older heavy placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "Thank you doktor.." Heavy gave a small smile, as Medic turned his head to face him. He was on the verge of crying with a shaky voice. "Don't touch me." Medic said.

He moved away from Heavy, and walked off to pack. Pyro looked over at Engineer and then at the rest of the team who stood quiet some with their heads down.

Pyro knew it was mostly his fault, if he was more mentally prepared maybe they'd have better chance at all stay as a team.